Picked a new toy up today... 2019 Audi RS5 Coupe

Just picked up a band new 2019 Audi RS5 coupe today to add to my collection… lol Been looking at cars and was hoping to find a low mile 2017 R8V10+ for a great price given the situation the flu has caused but just couldn’t find one. Decided to drive the RS5 the dealer I’ve gone through for 20+ years had and really liked it so I went back and forth and got what I think is a great deal. Got it for 23% off MSRP, $2,000 in loyalty money, and 0% for 72 months. Tried to get Audi care also but they wouldn’t do that… These coupes don’t appear to be selling well based on it being a new 2019 and the inventory available on autotrader. End of the month we need sales always helps as well… lol Just brought it home this morning…

It’s a misano red coupe, with black optic carbon package, dynamic package, fine nappa leather and B&O. Usually order cars and never been a huge fan of red but it certainly pops and looks nice with the carbon trim so figured I’d give it a go. Haven’t driven it much yet but I really like it. Like the new tech, motor seems to have potential, car looks sharp and driving dynamics are great, tranny shifts good but not dsg levels but I’ll work with APR on that… Don’t like the wheels so will have to go aftermarket eventually… Really wish this car didn’t have the stupid glass roof and you could get solid or carbon fiber but oh well. I’ll update the post once I drive it some with impressions for those that care. Also, I’m a big drag racer and have been my whole life so I plan to get some baseline passes soon and then start with just tune and add parts one at a time and test. Some may know me from the B8 platform but I’ll make sure to post all my progress… In the mean time just a couple quick iphone pics…

Car looks great and they’re quite fast for what they are. The B9s also sound pretty decent too, so that’s a bonus. Loving the Misano Red, but loving the 23% off MSRP and 0% for 72 more lol. Hopefully, you can trade it in for a V10+ as the prices lower. :laughing:

Wow, you got a great deal! Misano is the best too…I’m not a red car guy myself but Misano just does it for me. Congrats and welcome back!