Post your best RS5 time slips and dragy runs!

Let’s see those time slips and or your dragy runs!

I’ll start…
These were from last weekend, temps in the mid-70’s so not ideal for power. I still ran my best time to date.

Official time slip from the drag strip first. I’m #117.

The Dragy time from the same run.

Here’s my highest trap speed to date, also from last weekend.

My fastest time with a corrected DA comes in at 11.91@115.418 mph. I’m hoping to make more runs two Sundays from now when the weather will supposedly be 15 degrees cooler. I’d like to break into the 11’s before summer rolls around!

Post em’ up! Maybe we can add some best practices for getting the most performance out of the car as well.

Ape what was your first ever et with the car? If it was before the upgrades.

First ever ET, first time I took it to the track, I think I ran a miserable 13.2 or something like that. I was racing a good friend in his newly acquired Q50S (3.0TT). I staged, hit LC, and he staged super slow so I’d been sitting at 5500 rpm for a good five seconds before the light turned green. That was with nothing but an exhaust.

My best time that night was a 12.8 I believe.

That’s a huge improvement then with your upgrades imo. And I don’t understand how JHM and Asher can be 3.6/7 0 to 60 and 11s in 1/4 mile.

It really comes down to DA. JHM is close to sea level and Asher’s made all his runs with a DA near or below sea level in cold temps. I’ve made all my runs in mild temps and never with a DA below 2000 ft. I ran a 12.2@114 with a DA at 3100ft So correcting my DA, I’m right there with them. Some tracks or places are always going to be faster no matter what you do. It’s why certain tracks are record producers.

How does one figure DA? I’d like to know how I compare. I’m at 13.06s 1/4 mile @106.xx MPH with a DA of 4200 feet.

And 13.18s at 5778ft.

Find an online DA calculator and input your numbers! :slight_smile:

Damn. It’s telling me I’m fast too!:joy:. Could be the weight reduction.