Posts per page - can we increase it from 10?

I couldn’t find a way to change it. 40 is nice. So is 100. Not sure if there’s a way to open up the option to the member?

Generally forums keep this really low to increase page flips and advertising revenue, but since that’s not an issue here maybe we can jack it up a bit?

Thanks again for hosting this place. I don’t think people really know the whole story of the generosity behind this place’s creation and maintenance.

40 had always worked well for me

I went to 100 on azoo and it was great. Never had to change over. Shit on a phone though.

Good idea. Only other thing I would like to add is multiquote and something that makes it obvious that there are new posts in a thread you have posted in. Like on AZ it makes that little message box thingy on the left side red - something like that.

^Yea, I second the multi quote, AZ just took that off it seems, weird.

I agree with everything in this thread…

I will increase the posts per page. Just let me know to what you would like it increased to.

The lower page count is to help with load time. With many members using there cell phones we wanted to keep the page loads quick. When you add pictures to a long page count it can be murder on a phone.

As for Joe. I’ll see what I can do on that. It will require more cookies used in your computer. This is why we attempted to stay away from stuff like this. We use a time system more then cookie system. Still ill see what I can do. This request will take a good amount of time

^On most forums it’s user selectable, would that at all be an option to suite everyone?

multiquote isn’t a big deal, but 50 posts per page would be cool. Not 40 because Audizoo defaults to 40. The 50 is just for spite.

screw round numbers 91 posts per page for spite would be better - but user selectable is a better option

I’m sorry … how can you consider that … 42 is a much better number!

91GL reference

How about for lout and lout jnr they have he option of 20 and 6…with 6 being the Australian default :smiley:

Maybe for fun we’ll set their default screen colours to ALL BLACK

http://tracker.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Wallabies-captain.jpg?9d7bd4

^^ boom! Well played.

ahhhh I see Saki’s got jokes lol

Remind me were did Canada come in the rugby world cup, apart from ice hockey what else are you guys good at

canadian bacon

well, considering we dominated the most recent Olympics, I think that’s pretty cool.

:smiley:

With about 14 million more people than us you would hope that you could dominate most events. Australia does pretty well for our size.

You still didn’t answer my question about the rugby. :slight_smile:

Mike Holmes, Bacon, Assorted HGTV shows. Canada in a nutshell, ey.

lol isn’t the population the same? Around 30,000,000. Basically California.

We only have about 20-21 million