Racing video thread B5 S4 Vs. anything!!!!

Did hunter have any passenger?

This is funny shit

Notice the start of the race… Hunter is already down by a half a car

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/Screenshot_2013-04-05-19-27-36_zps48310981.png

Now let’s see if adam was indeed locked out and unable to go deep into the gears… Notice the perfectly visible tachometer reflection on the Window, which is buried lol. Also notice that Hunter is a good 1.5-2.0 cars ahead after this run where Adams car operated perfectly…and got a half car head start. Hunter walked right around him, extra 100 lbs and all.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/2013-04-05192931_zps66c37723.png

the c5 z06 walked me because it weights 3000lbs even and makes 620whp no shit… LMFAO it trapped 139 the way it sat.

THE C6 z06 will race hunter tonight and im saying hunter will do the same thing to him that i did. HUNTER DID NOT HAVE A passenger. And yes my car is light thats how it sits i dont care a passenger is a passenger it makes a difference if the 150lbs passenger in the c6 z06 would have drove and he did not have a passenger he would have been dead even with me all day… I just got the z06 guys phone number he will make an account you guys are honestly just hater period. he went 11.70 but did a 11.00 mph so what does that tell you its a fucking roll race mph is all that matters… the car was on more boost and 109 octane its a 128-130mph car all day from a roll period. Thats clear as day

yes a 139 mph in the 1/4 pulled me up top no shit lmfao he one by three cars your guys math is waay off.

[quote=“sakimano,post:22,topic:4267”]
This is funny shit

Notice the start of the race… Hunter is already down by a half a car

Now let’s see if adam was indeed locked out and unable to go deep into the gears… Notice the perfectly visible tachometer reflection on the Window, which is buried lol. Also notice that Hunter is a good 1.5-2.0 cars ahead after this run where Adams car operated perfectly…and got a half car head start. Hunter walked right around him, extra 100 lbs and all.

you dumb bitch no shit his car makes more power its at 10 psi more boost dumb fucking idiot faggot bitch… My car is lighter thats my advantage. its taken away with a passenger please if your so confident come here to night or tomorrow with your wallet and me and hunter will run tonight tomorrow or sunday your choice the count is tuning the car this week… Ill race this fuicking stock motor can on 18 psi with a 10.8:1 AFR it ate plugs it was so rich…

$500 bring it tonight pussy

he only pulled when I switched gears the wide angle lense makes it look like he is not right next to me when we started he will confirm we started at the same point you pussy bring $500 and the rerace will happen no passenger!

Used to be $10,000
Then it was $5,000
Last night it was $3,000
Today it is down to $500

Tomorrow? Food stamps

What does bluffing people with races for money have to do with you lying about getting walked by hunters car???

I think you’re just lucky that Hunter hasn’t noticed this thread since I already know for a fact that it got ugly for you in the other races.

P. S. Hunter WAS NOT brake boosting in the video you posted.

Dude your such a fucking stupid piece of shit…I can’t even believe some of the shit you say.

Go to the track or shut the fuck up about your street racing conquests.

Nope

You name the amount pussy. Only difference will be no passenger and a bled clutch. So what you wanna do? All I’m saying is hunters car that night would trap 128-130 on 30 psi period

All I’m saying is on 30psi 109 race gas and 38 degree weather hunters car should go 129-130

That’s not all you’re saying. All you’re actually saying is a million excuses for losing and getting caught lying.

Lying about what bitch come here tonight with min 500 max 5k

Bring 5k tonight no passenger
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/gt28s4/image_zpseee06e40.jpg

Seriously? Is this how it’s done in your parts of town? Or is this what YOU do? I don’t understand why you are getting so worked up. The race ended up going to Hunter; end of story. Race again, await the outcome. That’s really how easy it is.

Bro… why get so pumped up… hunter got you…call it 2 cars… 1/2 car down at the start 1.5 maybe 2 when he shuts down…get your car all sort ed out come back or better yet go to the track and show what you got there…you keep sayj g your car isnt ready… ok get it readt…did you think you were go8ng to win with all the issues you brought up…you didnt putt it out this time…

Exactly…break that record you’ve been talking shit about for months…or years…or I’m just sick of seeing you talk

HE WAS NOT A HALF CAR DOWN FROM THE START!

bro I was going off what I saw in the video.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/Screenshot_2013-04-05-19-27-36_zps48310981.png

I wasn’t there so I kinda went in agree ment of saki picture. BRo even if you got beat by 50 cars. We have read yous post about your car. It looks like a knock out combo. It did well. You made it more then clear your tune isn’t ready. I think we all think you lost and were agead at the start but I think we all think its going to be much different result when you get the car properly tuned…

YOU GOT SMOKED LIKE A CUBAN CIGAR IN CLINTONS HAND!!!