Racing video thread B5 S4 Vs. anything!!!!

Here is my first lost of the season C5 z06 so 3,000lbs car with LSX iron block with a F1 procharger on 9spi of boost vs my can on 20psi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvJ9ZUIc_L0&feature=player_embedded

I didn’t watch the video yet. +1 for posting, but why so many excuses? By the way, how much does your car weigh?

Post your second third and fourth losses of the season now Adam

I hear you got fucking boat raced by a high elevens car. So much for being a 10 second z06 killer.

Wow, that vette sounds amazing so does your sled 8ur! The vette looks like it has pink rims?.. Nice video!

Echo. 8ur’s rig sounds damn good.

Sak, was this 11 sec car yellow?

We Wil need to see the videos to find out…

well for one I blew him out the race he did not brake boost and we started from second gear. Then he blew me out 2 races because of being locked out of 4th. we had three bad races. we raced 4 times and only one run was a clean race… here are the run down of the cars…

Yes my car is lighter its a sedan with carbon seats ect. But i had a 220lbs passenger which effects the outcome. And if anyone on this site wants to pool up so money Ill rerun hunters car tomorrow night For up to 3k dollars. Same boost same tune ect. My car would not let me powershift at 7800rpm Im putting in a metal clutch slave tomorrow and would like to run it back with that slave and No passenger for any amount of money.

Hunter ran 11.70 at 125 on 27psi in warmer weather on 50/50 pump/ race gas. If this is wrong let me know this is what i read on the zine!

Last night hunter ran 109 octane and 30 psi of boost 29.9 to be exact.

My car was and still is on 20 psi at 10.00 afr running rich. The turbos are identical in flow. I had a 220lbs passenger which was dumb on my part should have just mounted the gopro on window.

My opinion car sat the same until i had to shift only time i lost ground, any ways here is the video and the z06 guy said he is down to run the yellow car aswell.

Sakimono you live in canada correct? Since your so cocky come down this weekend and we can make this happen other wise The Count will be tuning the car and i guess it would be a unfair race me on 20lbs with a Count tune vs the yellow car LMFAO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlR1nzWZiYs&ref=nf

specs on vette it made 620whp on a mustang on that boost! On its 18psi pulley it made 980whp it was on 9psi that race

The outcome is kinda different when your friend isn’t behind the wheel of the other car…?

You do realize your making excuses about a 220lb passenger when you raced an avant on a stock 2.7t, right? Your 220 lb passenger makes the race closer to equal in my mind…don’t bring the excuses when you run mid 11s

Anyways nice vids, good to see you run the car…hopefully it will be drag strip runs soon because street races get old…especially when none of the runs are truly clean.

Quoted for record excuse list

I still find it hard to believe that you walked that C6Z as hard as you did in the first video. Just knowing what those cars can do stock makes it unbelievable.

What does the procharged C5Z run at the dragstrip?

O and I forgot to mention…don’t try and act like a fucking baller racing for money…the only reason I would give my cash is to pay CV not to tune your car.

that’s because you’re not Corbett

Hunter would have done the same thing to the c6 z06. The guy will be out at the car meets all weekend so if hunter wants to race im 100% positive the results will be identical to mine! Also the z06 had a 150lbs passenger and the driver weighed the same as my passenger 220lbs which would make it a fair race… I weight 153lbs

Well the owner of the C6 z06 i might have spoke to 5 times max in my entire life… Not really a friend,

Hunter on the other hand I have spoken to 10,000 times went on countless trips across the US. So no hunter is a friend the other guy is a aqantince

This sounds like a crock. If Hunter posts here that you ‘blew him out’ I will believe you. Not before then. All we have seen is the race that was closest in your favour.

Let’s see…220 lbs passenger. Let’s pretend that’s true.

1. you have LW seats that save 80-100 lbs.
  2. you have a sedan and hunter has an avant (125 lbs difference)
  3. Hunter weighs like 265 and you weigh about 160.

So really the weight was IN YOUR FAVOUR to the tune of about 100 lbs. Also, did Hunter have a passenger???

lol if your car can’t do things and you lose a race YOU STILL LOSE THE RACE.

You claimed your car was running sweet with no problems when it ‘walked’ (stayed level with other than your jump) a C6 Z06 (driven by a buddy) but now suddenly your car can’t do anything right when you lose to someone WE know and who we know won’t lie to support your ego.

Hunter ran in cold conditions at Ubly. It was a perfect day for DA. He had mostly race gas, however it wasn’t really helping much since it was ice cold and he was on a 91 octane pump file. I’m sure he is still on a pump file. Adding crazy octane when you’re running a pump file doesn’t help you much…just makes sure you’re not leaving much on the table but you’re limited by the tune. He wasn’t tuned for C16 or something. When it’s freezing cold it’s not a big factor.

Again…if Hunter confirms the boost, then I will believe it.

20 PSI? Stock throttle body? No? UHOH…

Also you didn’t need the rich excuse when you ‘walked’ a full bolt on Z06.

Do you realize that you lie, or is it habitual?

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=1644.msg41542#msg41542

The guy in the C6Z either A) doesn’t know how to drive it or B) didn’t know you were racing

anyways…I know we can’t explain anything to you

Silly me, I should have realized the Internet trolls know more about those races than those who were actually there!

where exactly is there..anyways? were you in 8nothings car? or the C6Z? or in the parking lot afterwards watching the video?

Can you verify that the smuck in the C6 can even drive? He is probably one of the fools at the drag strip running 13s all day and cutting 3 sec 60s.

We have seen 8URV8 run a sick pro charged C5 and get stomped…and an pretty well sorted avant that went 11.7 and that was pretty close (despite all of his excuse making)

That leads me to believe the C6z race was a sham…or like i’ve said a horrible driver, which in the end is a horrible comparison of how fast 8URV8s car is.

It’s starting to look a lot like the Sexican C6 Z06 race, as predicted lol.

So I faked the video is what you are saying? I was there. During the race. Not sure why it’s so hard to believe. I have nothing to gain from admitting it and Im good friends with hunter too. Was there for the race against him as well.