Rear coolant leak?

Hope everyone’s been doing well. I haven’t visited in some time!

I’ve had a mystery coolant leak for a while now, and while I saw a little bit of buildup on the water pump and thermostat, there wasn’t really enough to make sense - my overflow reservoir will drain over the course of a couple of weeks. Enough to be obnoxious, but not enough to prevent you from actually driving the car. Since I moved into my new house, the S6 has been sitting just because I’ve been focused on the house.

But interestingly enough, I looked down the other day and saw a puddle of coolant under the rear axle :thinking: :thinking: Anyone know off the top of their head what lines are back there? All the stuff I’ve seen in the Bentley manual is in the front of the car, so I was very surprised. I’ll have to pore over the manual again. Pic below.

Makes no sense. If it had dual climate I could assume it is evap from the rear hvac. Sure it is coolant?

There is a coolant pipe on the back of engine that ties the two heads together. There are several rubber hoses on it as well as the coolant temperature sensor .

https://forums.audirevolution.net/uploads/default/original/2X/f/f146f4e15e2b53ae3aa90e965c50770a95d47566.jpeg