Replacing b8.5 Rs5 rearward lower control arm removal

So I need to replace my rearward lower control arms on my b8.5 rs5 it looks very tight to remove the bolts from it easily, do I have to move the heat shield out of the way? If so how? I was using the FCP euro step by step video for the rest of the suspension and that was easy but with the rearward curved control arm I couldn’t figure out how to remove it since the space is tight, i was wondering if anyone has done it and what steps you used to remove it and replace it.TIA!

Removed the heat shield as you mentioned. The nut on the rearward arm is on the outer side of the arm so you can get a wrench on it, The head is on the inside and you can use a wratchet of wrench. Gonna have to undo the front lower control arm on the inside so you can pull the spindle back, undo the bottom strut bolt will help too. Need a Ball joint separator. You should do both lowers at the same time. Remember to wait until the car is on the weight of the strut before tightening them. You need the bushings in their relaxed positions with the weight on the car.

Use a little penetrating oil first and let all of the bolts soak, including the ball joints.
https://youtu.be/1Yc-y3o_kR4