Rest in pease my beautiful S4

Yesterday I lost her! At the top of my very steep and long driveway she came out of gear. She began by rolling straight for the yard full of children at the house at the bottom of the hill. Somehow she turned and entered the yard on the corner, which is elevated, and became airborne 10 feet up for a good twenty foot flight then impacted the edge of the house around the corner. Through it all there were no injuries and the only property damage were two fences and a power meter…amazing.

I will miss that brilliant black beauty and the torque of that V8.

I am truly heartbroken right now.

fuck sorry for the multiple posts on this. i was just trying to figure out how to edit Pease to say Peace. Sigh!

How does it lose a gear?

A worn synchronizer could cause that.

Sorry to hear about this. That would really suck. Great to hear nobody was hurt.

With a odd load on the transmission its always possible for any car to POP out of gear. Obviosly this is why its strongly recommended that you always use the parking brake and not the transmission as a stop.

Man real sorry to hear about this. But thankfully cars and property can be replaced.

Make sure to please post some pictures of the new ride.

wish there was video (in a liveleak way). Sorry to hear about that…what a crazy trip.

Enjoy the Sq5. They’re excellent cars.

Sorry for the loss. I still miss my S4 to this day.