Revo tune vs JHM tune friendly runs

Hey Guys-
I wanted to post up a video I made the other day of my B7 A4 6spd Sedan doing some friendly pulls with my friends B7 A4 6spd Avant. We were chatting about options that I could do to my car and he started talking about tuning and I told him that I had a REVO Stage 1 on my car with magna flow muffler and res delete. its a good start, especially since I had just bought the car with those items on it. He had mentioned the JHM Stage 1 Tuning for the 2.0T that they are working on finishing up. I told him I would like to see how it compared to my car with the tune and the exhaust and he agreed to show me. Needless to say I wasn’t expecting this…. Here is the video:

http://audirevolution.net/uploads/player_thumbs/Zv4ettap4wEzulBDndBQ.jpg
Watch “Revo Stage 1 Sedan vs JHM Stage 1 Avant - B7 A4 2.0T” on AudiRevolution.net

Welcome to AR.

Are you sure your revo tuned…isnt revo supposedly the most aggressive 1.8 2.0 tuning company. I don’t mean to be rude but you got beat by a huge margin.

Wow that’s pretty compelling.

Two things strike me

1. It’s funny that you weren’t expecting it. JHM has the fastest k03 b7 a4 quarter mile records, so shouldn’t we kind of expect they are the fastest on the street? Just shows that the JHM sales team have a lot of work to do to get the word out.

2. Props for posting that up… Not many post when they lose a race.

Welcome to ar. Love the B7 population growing.

PS if you post that on az it will be fun watching the excuses fly from the revo fan boys and jhm haters.

Yes I’m 100% I’m revo tuned. I have the paperwork from the shop. Plus its quicker then the other b7s I test drove.

Glad to have you on AR Matt! I see you had some fun with a JHM Stage 1 car :slight_smile: When you making the switch on the tuning?

It would be pretty funny to see people’s reaction on AZ though.

Jake

Awesome results (for JHM lol). But props and respect for coming and posting up as a revo customer.

But C’mon guys, when is this gonna translate over to the VW 2.0T motors? It’s gotta be fairly similar to the b7 2.0T isn’t it?

that’s not a big enough market for JHM

oh wait…

Haha ship your car to us. We will make it fast :slight_smile:

Just saw this, killer!

Yeah! That same Avant went against an APR Stage 2 as well. There may be a short video on that soon too.

OMG I wasn’t expecting to see that big of a gap.

Yeah me too! They did over 6 different pulls on two different days with the same results every time. You can see how much hard the JHM Tuning comes in after shift and how much harder the car pulls through 3rd gear.

Driving dynamics

Doesnt show up when you dyno

Ain’t that the truth!