REVOLUTIONARY RESULTS - Dragstrip database update notification thread

Then just follow the rules of this thread and forum and if it pans out it will be posted, if not which it currently appears to be as more talk vs. evidence let’s end the conversation and move fwd as you say.

Too easy. Moving along…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/qballc/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1474696704766_zps67xyibhn.jpg

Mods:
50% Ethanol Fuel (Car was about a half tank if I remember correctly)
64mm Rear mount turbo (no cats)
12psi
A/W intercooler
Southbend Stg4 PP with Stage3 Endurance Disc and 22lb single mass steel Flywheel
Full interior
TSW 18x8.5 wheels approx. 26lbs ea.
Stock everything else

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvEYSdOyPvI

South Carolina Dragway
Track Elevation: 271ft
Track Temp: 74*F
Track Humidity: 87%
Density Altitude: 1740ft

[quote=“sakimano,post:1707,topic:3456”]
Ouch, now that was harsh!

Am I though?

No you posted it because you have some sort of vested interest in seeing it put into the database. People don’t just post somebody else’s time slip, pictures, and a video for no reason.

[quote=“sakimano”]
Ouch, now that was harsh!

Am I though?

No you posted it because you have some sort of vested interest in seeing it put into the database. People don’t just post somebody else’s time slip, pictures, and a video for no reason.

[quote=“MDUBZ,post:1719,topic:3456”]

Vested? Now you’re REALLY reaching. Don’t make claims you can’t back up. That’s like me saying you or the powers that be have a vested interest to NOT post it.

I was asked to post it plain and simple. My interest is I like the car, I like the setup. I like seeing what it can/could do. Would I spend that kinda money or want ANYONE else to, fuck no.

[quote=“MDUBZ”]

Vested? Now you’re REALLY reaching. Don’t make claims you can’t back up. That’s like me saying you or the powers that be have a vested interest to NOT post it.

I was asked to post it plain and simple. My interest is I like the car, I like the setup. I like seeing what it can/could do. Would I spend that kinda money or want ANYONE else to, fuck no.

I thought you were a bit of a troll because you mentioned that even tho you know mario is a scam a liar and cheat and a fraud you dont care… It was interesting to see you say you basically think that kit is a rip off and not worth the money.

Given your karma rating over the past few days it seems others have the same thoughts I do. Out of just wondering who asked you to post the time and Im sure you have to know by now that time given that guys history will not get posted obviously it is just like the rest of his times its either BS or not whats going to be needed to get a time on the list

I thought you were a bit of a troll because you mentioned that even tho you know mario is a scam a liar and cheat and a fraud you dont care… It was interesting to see you say you basically think that kit is a rip off and not worth the money.

Given your karma rating over the past few days it seems others have the same thoughts I do. Out of just wondering who asked you to post the time and Im sure you have to know by now that time given that guys history will not get posted obviously it is just like the rest of his times its either BS or not whats going to be needed to get a time on the list

Well to put this simply as well, I haven’t lost any money or sleep in HIS matters so I just keep on about my life. I just don’t care lol. As for the cost of the kit knowing how much time in fabrication is involved in something like this even I can say that 30k is almost a good double what it should cost even with parts. I don’t agree with it but if that’s what he spent or if someone else has that much money to blow then that’s on them.

HA! Oh yea the karma rating, look at that! I’m all in the basement with it! Oh well, can’t make everyone happy. :wink:

If his time doesn’t meet the DB requirements, so be it. That convo is now over then.

With that said, my time does.

Well to put this simply as well, I haven’t lost any money or sleep in HIS matters so I just keep on about my life. I just don’t care lol. As for the cost of the kit knowing how much time in fabrication is involved in something like this even I can say that 30k is almost a good double what it should cost even with parts. I don’t agree with it but if that’s what he spent or if someone else has that much money to blow then that’s on them.

HA! Oh yea the karma rating, look at that! I’m all in the basement with it! Oh well, can’t make everyone happy. :wink:

If his time doesn’t meet the DB requirements, so be it. That convo is now over then.

With that said, my time does.

you never mentioned who asked you to post it.

you never mentioned who asked you to post it.

Oh sorry, Mario did. He said he was banned, so I said sure.

Oh sorry, Mario did. He said he was banned, so I said sure.

oh so now you look like an ass and Mdubs looks like he knows what hes talking about. Things seem to be making more sense now

oh so now you look like an ass and Mdubs looks like he knows what hes talking about. Things seem to be making more sense now

Apparently qdubs is just as much of a troll as mairo. ill make sure to start neg reping him like the others have done. It all makes more sense now. you called this from the start.

Apparently qdubs is just as much of a troll as mairo. ill make sure to start neg reping him like the others have done. It all makes more sense now. you called this from the start.

I don’t need to back shit up when your post is already doing that for me. That’s actually a pretty awful metaphor. Had I actually put forth effort to keep his time off the list there would be some validity to that statement, but all I’ve done is call you out for being Mario’s errand boy and raised the question why.

I think the problem is he thinks he’s smarter than he actually is. That turbocharger kit he built boosted more than just his car. I haven’t given him negative rep yet as I normally save that for West, but I think it’s about that time.

I don’t need to back shit up when your post is already doing that for me. That’s actually a pretty awful metaphor. Had I actually put forth effort to keep his time off the list there would be some validity to that statement, but all I’ve done is call you out for being Mario’s errand boy and raised the question why.

I think the problem is he thinks he’s smarter than he actually is. That turbocharger kit he built boosted more than just his car. I haven’t given him negative rep yet as I normally save that for West, but I think it’s about that time.