Ride Height

The RS6-Rs gave you so much torque, it twisted your chassis!

JKJK

It could be an inconsistency with the coil overs or even worn mounts as you have said. Something like that can be hard to diagnose without actually having it in front of me. Is your wheel gap the same? (distance between top of tire to bottom of fender)

Jake

No it is not. I will also say this, I have adjustable upper ca’s that I need dialed in better as my caster is off (drivers side wheel sits further fwd than the passenger side). Control arms are new(er) along with OEM lowers - under 10k miles on them all. Installed together at once.

Wonder if by fixing that issue and bringing the wheel back some toward rear of car will make any difference?

I know my adjustable uppers need adjusted because simple visual inspection during possible trade last weekend showed them to be adjusted pretty damn uneven. This did not happen during initial install rather during one of many hack alignments. Its so hard for me to find a good alignment shop where I live that knows what they are doing and willing to actually spend time to do it right. I’m willing to pay for the time, its just everyone around here just performs very basic cookie cutter alignments. Forget about custom specs :frowning: