RMR Transmission coolers available-quick ship

I have two quick-ship RMR transmission coolers for sale if anyone is interested. Usually it’s a 3-4 week wait time while the cross bars are whittled up but I can have these shipped out in about a week, waiting on the Setrab cores to arrive as those have been the holdup as they come from Sweden and well, COVID. Just shoot me a PM or an email to redmistracingllc@icloud.com
-m

And I’m down to one available for quick ship.

Looks like I’m sold out of the transmission coolers for the year. Waiting on the CNC shop to fit me in and produce more fittings. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM and I can give you a better idea of ETA and put you on a list.

I just switched fabrication shops and expect to have new fittings in some time after the first of the year. I almost had to close shop as the local facility quadrupled the price on me. But Setrab USA came through with a very reasonable quote and the new ones will be whittled out of one piece. I started production of cross bars in anticipation of the fittings arriving in the next few weeks.