RS5 S-Tronic fluid changes

There is so much contradictory information out there I thought I’d hit this forum up and see if I could find a straight answer. I actually stumbled across AudiRevolution by accident.

There are two “parts” to the S-Tronic, one side takes ATF fluid the other, the mechanical side, takes gear oil.

Anyway, from my understanding, There’s a big service at 15K. I don’t know if it’s both sides or just the mechanical. The next service is at 35K and I believe this is just the mechanical side. The next is at 55K and it’s both?

I’m doing all the maintenance myself and several vendors sell “kits”. I’ve noticed that all of these kits are for the automatic side and not for the mechanical side. I’ve looked at ECS, Europarts, Blauparts, etc…but I never see a kit for the mechanical side. Wondering why that is?

Also, the differential. There are two fluids for the rear diff? Is one simply a friction modifier? There are a lot of gear oils that come with the modifier built-in so to speak. I believe this gets changed every 30K?

Thanks in advance and I hope I can add something to this forum in return!