RS5/S5 wheel compatibility

I’m currently in the market for some winter wheels, AB Canada.
I have a 2013 Audi RS5.
This may be a dumb question but will B8.5 S5 OEM 19 inch wheels fit the RS5?
I’m asking because i already have lightly used 19 inch Michelin Xice 3 winter tires i baught for my previous car. I’d like to avoid buying another set if i can help it.

Good question…I know the offset is very different between the two and my inclination is the wheels won’t clear the brake calipers.

Do you have a way to safely jack the car up and test fit one wheel?

I could drive the Audi to go pick them up and check them before i write the cheque for them, hopefully it works out since I’m getting a really good deal for all 4.

I have a 2014 RS5 that came with the factory 19 inch wheels (19x9) with ET24, which obviously clear the front brake calipers. Even if the wheels have the correct ET I would take Ape’s suggestion and try fitting one wheel on the front just to make sure the design of the wheel will not interfere with the caliper.

1 Like

Not to thread hijack, but I’m in Alberta and I have a set of the OEM 20" rotor wheels with blizzak rubber for sale right now… so depending on how much you were looking to spend, this is a wicked deal

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/edmonton/rs5-oem-5-spoke-cast-20-factory-rotor-wheels-powder-coat/1514997577

1 Like

They look great! Would you sell just the tires?

PM’ed you

The S5 wheels would fit fine as long as you used at least 5mm and preferably about 10mm wheel spacers. Of course that would also require longer wheel bolts too.

2 Likes