Running readiness tests

Need some help with manually running the readiness tests in vcds on my 2008 S6. Did a carbon clean, new battery, JHM ECU tune with SAI Delete and some other minor things along the way. I’ve driven it 500 miles (mix of city, freeway, several drive cycle procedures) with no MIL or DTC codes and it runs great, truly a joy to drive. While I would love to keep driving around until they pass, time is not on my side and I need it to be ready to pass NC emissions soon.

I’ve looked through a few of the different readiness sequence charts from Snap On and other forums but nothing specific to the BXA 5.2 engine. I’ve loaded up some of the common group #'s (046,047,070,071) used in other Audi engines but didn’t want to click away in vcds without being certain on the requirements for the test and what exact tests need to run for this engine. Currently the readiness shows Failed or Incomplete for Oxygen Sensors, Evaporative Emissions, and Catalytic Converters.

Has anyone had success manually running these on the 5.2 and know the groups/tests I need to complete? Thanks in advance!

The 5.2 is the twin ecu car. They generally don’t do well in the forced readiness. Usually with the JHM tune you should see full readiness in about 3 to 4 days of normal driving.

Thanks, @justincredible. I’m over 1k miles now since last reset with no fault codes and still showing failed or incomplete for Oxygen Sensors, Evaporative Emissions, and Catalytic Converters. Thankfully, I was able to get a not ready waiver and passed emissions for this year. I will periodically check to see if and when it passes the readiness monitors.