S6 V10 slight mysterious misfires when coming to a stop

So during this week and especially today I’ve experienced something really strange. I was driving to the next city pretty normaly at 90kph without any issues. The car was not on temperature so I drove below 2k rpm as usual. Then I came to a stop at a red light and could feel the car shaking quite a bit. Not as rough as a misfire but still present. Putting the car into N or P would lessen the vibrations somehow but then when I took off at a normal speed around 1200 rpm my CEL started flashing but everything felt normal. Then after 7m it went off and and didn’t stay on. Car performed pretty much mint after that. Went home plugged VCDS in to find out what it was (my first assumption was maybe a coil pack is dying) BUT HERE COMES THE MYSTERIOUS PART. VCDS couldn’t find ANYTHING. Any ideas what I should check?

Plugs are new
Injectors are new as well
Coils should be changed soon.

It always happena at the first red light after the 90kph drive this week.

What I should point out it that I cancel out my SAI and cat heating program. Is it due to that maybe?

Need some quick advice I’m sick and tired of replacing everything again. (13k into maintenance so far)

Can’t be that I’ve changed the entire Y manifold also last summer. Maybe a dying coil pack?