Sai delete plates

Yes, sits on the left, sorry I didn’t take pics when the whole front end was off the car, that would’ve been easy. I know pulling the belly pan off is a pain, actually, putting it back on an lining things up are the pain. But the right front tire and the fender liner out would be my first step. You might be able to accomplish it from there without pulling the belly pan.

No worries at all it’s good of you to take pictures for me :blush:
Your right about the belly pan it’s a pain in the butt to line up and get it in place.
I might be taking the bumper off anyway just to check on the trans cooler and I’ve got a little number plate to put on to allow more air in that’s if I don’t get told off by the law :confused::joy:

So I’ve been keeping up with all the posts on the SAI delete, is there anything i need to purchase in addition to the SAI plates with the gaskets from the JHM website and i also got their JHM Oil Separator Heater Bypass Kit. My car goes in beginning of next week to get catless headers and LWFW with the stage 2 tune.

No I don’t think so, JHM stage 2 tune with the headers removed should delete the SAI from the ecu, if you remove it you will have no codes come up or Cell’s on the dash.
The only other thing you will need is some caps to seal of the vacuum pipe going under the upper manifold.
Just like me you have got to just remove everything and put your delete plates on… easy !! :disappointed_relieved::joy::joy:

I would get the rs6 flex plate also when putting in the lwfh the by pass kit from jhm is such a waste now that we can see what is actually involved but each to their own… I don’t think there is anything else

Good point I forgot to mention the rs6 flex plate if your doing the lwfw !

Oh I did not know of that, i remember reading about it in the super charger thread but where could I find the RS6 flex plate for sale?

Are you referring to their Air oil heat separator kit? What alternative is there if any?

If you read above, someone posted about just buying the caps and hose clamps. I would suggest that instead of jhms kit and eBay is the best for the flex plate I just picked one up last week from there for 100… supper annoying cause I already have my lwfh installed

Ok so the flex pate will work along side the JHM flywheel? Sorry for all the questions, only asking because it says fly wheel flex plate but is this not the same as a flywheel? Do I have both the flex plate and flywheel in my car?
I already bought JHM’s kit so got unlucky with that, will still work the same though right?

Yes it will work fine you can still remove the pipe all together if you wish as I did above its up to you.

You have the lwfw and you need an rs6 flex plate to go with your lwfw you have a rs5 flex plate already which is fine but we found that the rs6 flex plate fits and is a lot stronger than our rs5 plate.
So again you don’t have to but while your in there you might as well put the stronger rs6 plate in as this is what your lwfw sits next to so is easy to change at the same time !

Ok thank you for clarifying, the RS6 flex plate you refer to is that the same as the S6 one?

1 Like

Yes buddy it fits a few Audi across the range and no worries at all :blush:

Just took this picture of the Left side SAI plate from underneath. Possible to get at this one from the bottom, Right side definitely from on top.

Nice one buddy thank for this. Its good to know as I’ve been looking from the top and it’s very tight on the left hand side to get at or see what your doing i was thinkng it might be more difficult to do as you have a lot more wires etc on the left side. The right side you have more room and can see it more even with the throttle body’s still on.
Thanks buddy :blush::+1: