Seal66 B6 V6 DD

Idk if I really am doing anything that should be noted for a build but, figured I might as well throw it up.

I recently picked up a 2003 A4 Avant b6 V6 6Sp, Ming blue with 94K miles on it. Few minor things to fix.

One was the Rear safety triangle compartment. Picked up a new latch from Shapeway 3d. It worked like a charm

Next on the chopping block is the Air bodx mod, JHM intake spacers, JHM catless downpipes, Thermal R&D exhaust, JHM SS trio kit, JHM crossrod upgrade. That is all I have parts wise getting ready to go into the car.

Anyone recommend a certain plug? Anything else I should be looking at doing?

For suspension I was going to go with ST coilovers and a FCPgroton complete CA kit, 034 tranny mount, Rs4 rear sway bar. Looking into 18’s with some meat for this DD.

I still wise I could change the interior to black but I don’t have the resources to do that right now. I need a new driver side visor clip, fix some of the buttons rubbing off, and clean the interior (already clean but kinda refresh her)

I will post some pictures up here tomorrow of what I have done and what well be done.

Thanks