Carbon cleaned while I was in NY in Feb. (done by a shop in Syracuse).
New plugs and coils done back in March.
New rotors, pads all the way around with fresh brake fluid. (couple of months ago)
Replaced all front control arms, sway bar links and inside/outside ball joints (couple of months ago).
Last week I installed an IMS.
I deleted the flaps because three of them were broken (new IM going in end of year).
Installed an Oil Separator Heater Bypass.
Deleted completely the SAI.
Installed alternator belt.
Installed a lightweight crank pulley.
Drained the power steering fluid. I had the front end completely off (service mode) it was too easy not to get most of that old fluid out. I used a turkey baster.
Replaced the engine mount in the front or isolator which was completely sheared which I would not have seen if the front end would not have been off the car.
Fixed bottom lip of bumper that was cracked due to bottoming out on some driveways.
Cleaned sunroof drains and A/C drains.
Replaced battery that died while car was up on jacks while I did the surgery which took me almost a week.
Next…I will buy a new IM and do a JHM ECU TCU tune by end of year. I’ll do wheels after that.
Thank you guys very much for all your input, assistance and knowledge.