So the Q5 3.0 TFSI kicks ass.

We just launched directport programming (no removing the ECU on this one. : )) and our supercharger pulley for the Q5 3.0T platform. Thanks to Audi for detuning the ECU so much from the factory, we were able to pick up 132 AWHP with our ECU and pulley. The ECU alone was good for 101 AWHP.

On the street I managed 1 second faster in the 0-60 on the pbox and the 62-124 was nuts. I managed over 7 seconds faster. The car was so sluggish from the factory but chipped it was a beast. Not so sure I’ll be doing many more of these p-box runs… The statie didn’t seem to care for my 1xx speeds. :frowning:

Here’s the product page if you want to see pretty graphs, videos, acceleration numbers, etc.

http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_30tfsi_q5.html

Cool video! ;D

That was a cool video. Wonder what this would run at the track. High 12s?

That’s awesome for a small little SUV. Too bad every Q5 driver(around here) is female and between 25-35

Awesome stuff Arin! Can you tell me what rims those are?

@Joe- when my wife decided she wanted one I had no problem with it, I never really drive it but when I do it’s not too much of a chick car. I am disappointed though that I bought the 3.2 in 2012 and then they put the damn 3.0TFSI in them Like 3 months later! It’s probably better that way though…I dont need my wife’s car with our kid doing 11sec in the 1/4 mile…haha

Tell us about the Statie… Otherwise pretty cool on the Q!

I believe one ran 13.0 @ 104-105 yesterday night… Apr stage two

Edit… 13.30 @ 103.29

Kinda slow really. Surprised.

The 60-130 time was 15.9 seconds. Is that right Arin?

Seems like the transmission is really holding it back because starting at 60 mph will help it overcome weight a little… And making 366 whp, on a dyno where a stock rs4 makes like 300-310, you figure up top it is going to do really well. Stock rs4 runs 60-130 in around 14.0 at that da.

What does the q funf weigh… Is it legit 4400 or is it like 5000 and they’re lying?

Where’s the acceleration going?

I honestly don’t know a thing about my Q5 besides my wife loves it…so I’m happy. It actually handles great if it is in fact close to 5k lbs. and the 3.2 FSI isn’t too underpowered. I would definitely expect more from the tuned 3.0T, I agree that it has to be the tranny holding it back.

I’m not sure. They said “STANCE” on them.

Was that at USP? They were on the beta stuff, closer to stage 1. The new stage 2 file, released yesterday, will be faster.

15.9 was the best I could get. Stock I could not get to 130 even though the gauge did if I’m not mistaken.

This 6200 RPM redline stuff is really frustrating.

I’m not sure about the weight. I shot it with 2 people in the car and the tank was pretty full. It’s also really hot right now.

Nice!! Very interesting results. What I expected from the hp improvement. Is there any difference between this 3.0T engine and the other 3.0T engines? It’s so much less HP stock than the other 3.0T’s, makes me think there might be someone more (or less? lol) than just a conservative tune.

I want to see one of these crack 12s… I am strongly considering getting one in 2015, such a great vehicle at the price point.

heat has a huge effect on 60-130 times. It can cost you a full second or more.

try it again on a cool-ish night alone with the pbox.

Meistah - it’s so low from the factory because they limit power significantly in the ECU. In the tuning world, this is a giant present from Audi. : )

It’s the stripper in the birthday cake, that’s pretty cool

http://youtu.be/aAph3grPDik

Haha enjoyed that

I guess he wants to be funny but I hope someone at the track sees this because

1. he should be wearing a helmet
  2. he should be banned for fucking around and drag racing with no hands. You’re going 100 mph side by side with another car. If you blow a tire and veer into him because you were busy knee driving to look cool on forums, you might end someone’s life.

I’m glad he ran shit times. Fuck him and his fart can car.

^^^ agreed. I’m not sure who angry mike is but it’s a pretty dumb move.

I also agree… that is pretty stupid for him and others racing… He should be tossed for that… We had a fatality at our track last year and someone had to be life flighted this year after hitting the wall… The dragstrip is a place to have fun but not be a goofball and do things like this… Not cool IMO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8OVLSEm-o