SPRING IS ALMOST HERE AND ITS TIME TO GET READY FOR RACING ;-)

Hi guys,
As we all know spring is around the corner and we’re all getting ready for the upcoming racing season, if we’re not ready in the first place. My ride has been hibernating this winter for the most part and I’ve been debating if I should finally get an exhaust. I’ve been looking at three (3) main players AWE, MILLTECH and FAST INTENTIONS.
The other decision is RESONATED or NON-RESONATED. I’d like to squeeze out the most performance that I can without it making my ears bleed and having the man follow me with a book full of citations. Yes, I know about the exhaust giving little to no gains but I’m thinking if the S4 is breathing better, expelling the gases should assist with power production in some manner. Please let me know what your thoughts and experiences are since it will cost a pretty shiny turn of the century penny to get one of these. I’m leaning towards the FAST INTENTIONS full exhaust minus HFC’s for the simple reason that I don’t want the car to sound like everyone else’s and it seems like a solid system with straight thru piping. . Thanks in advance any feedback you can give me to help with my decision is appreciated as always.