Stage 2 V10 support

I have the mod bug, the cars paid off and I’m ready for more power. If only there was room for turbos!

Are there high flow cats or anything that can safely let stage 2 flash short of cutting out the cats? They do a visual inspection each year but don’t smog test here.

I have intake spacers and the catback is not stock, but is an h style.

I saw someone had flashed stage 2 with stock cats somewhere but I can’t find it to ask how it is going.

Any insight is appreciated!

IF you did do the headers then they’d catch you pretty quick on inspection. What you can do is gut the cats and leave in the cans. Just pull out the cats from the cans. That will open up a good chunk of power.

There are some JHM supercharger cars out there but they are not able to post anything at the moment from what I understand.

2 Likes

Is that development still happening?

Currently happening AFAIK

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, hopefully we’ll get some fun there soon!

123 and 678 look like cake, the other 2 tho… :grimacing:

Never knew they were doing anything with superchargers

What do you think the price point would be around?

Based on their RS4 kit price, and adjusting for inflation, I would estimate $9,499.

1 Like

Did there rs4 kit bring a lot of power out?

Their site claims 80-100hp gain

1 Like

Honestly wouldn’t mind going from the twins to a blower… would sound incredible with some legit 10-1 headers!

Is this a Procharger or Roots style? Assuming slightly larger/same placement as RS5 supercharger?

Yes for a while. They don’t do much publicity until they feel good. The RS5 kit was out for like 2 years before they even started to talk about it. I like that they under estimate the power of the kits to cover all car configs.

So far the
B6 S4 kit got into the 10s
S5 kit got into the 10s
RS4 kit got into the 10s
RS5 kit got into the 10s

They built a twin turbo kit for the B6 S4 and then abandoned it due to the testing showing the blower yielded better results. It’s exciting to see them still investing in the platform.

To me while I appreciate the R8 and lambo owners putting turbos on the entire point of the v10 is the Enrique sound that motor makes. It take away from the sound of the motor enough where it’s a hard pass for me. But a blower brings out the motor sounds even more IMO

1 Like

Looks like I have to set some money aside then lol

Anymore updates on the supercharger. I’ll be changing it up when it’s released and going for massive 5-1 equal length longtubes and would be more than happy with a centrifugal puppy making 600-800.

1 Like

You’d have to ask @countvohn I think

I’ll see if I can get those involved into saying more. It’s pretty neat the overall project and like all of the other ones they’ve added superchargers to it’s one of the fastest with a few what I find to be fun tweaks. But let me see if I can get more info posted here. From those with the units on their cars. My understanding is they were all asked to just enjoy the cars until the time was ready to say more.

2 Likes

I’m here to put my car on the hush hush list…

2 Likes

Hmmmm interesting…