Stage 3 B8 S4 vs. Stage 2+ B8 S4...what is the true delta?

Did you see 034 Stage 1 got into the 11ā€™s on 104. I would assume JHM canā€™t be far behind them. http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermarket_tuner_news/034motorsport-puts-first-stage-i-b8-s4-in-the-11s/

034 has designed a pretty bad ass intake module with some heat shielding around it. I have to pass California smog test in March, then Iā€™m probably going to get it. Itā€™s pre-production. They showed me at Thunderhill last weekend on their test B8.

lolol

Can you elaborate on the design some more? Whatā€™s unique about this piece? Did they do anything with increasing air volume in the tract?

Tried to ping zcd on his move from b8 to c7 s6. What are your though on the car. Pros and cons, and any other alternatives looking back? Anything you love or hate about it?

Read his thread maybe?

Where I donā€™t see ?

3 down from this one :stuck_out_tongue:

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=3513.0

Was sharing the track this weekend with some very fast drivers in APR tuned B8 cars. One of them ended up being the TVS1720 blower and APR stage 3. He was running fast as hell. Both cars were able to pull away from me on the main straight, but I caught them both multiple times.

The unicorn is real:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161121/b714e00cbccf988de4a292bc1426a9a1.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161121/8a744841eb355680564632872b7414f6.jpg

interesting.

they canā€™t pull away from well sorted stage 2 cars, as weā€™ve seen in multiple videos. All around that unicorn should be extinct soon. So should anyone who promoted or sold it.

Yeah I would put the stage 2 car and this one at a similar to identical clip on the straight line speed. I think the next step is to ā€œultrachargeā€ it to unlock the higher power. I donā€™t really know what the means but it is some kind of special intake.

Why not skip the ultracharge and go right to the triple megacharge?

lmao

Anyone see primeā€™s new video? Looks like he trapped at around 126-128. Then again Iā€™m just guessing by what his dash said. He sure is staying tight lipped about all his new mods. He should at least give us a teaser and say more info in 2 weeks.

1. the dash is optimistic by approximately 3-4 mph at those speeds
  2. trap is average speed over the 66 foot trap section, and if accelerating well, can be about 1.0-2.0 MPH less than terminal speed at the final marker

so if you thought it was 128, it was likely more like 123 and if you thought it was 126, it was more likely 121

If primetime had run anything significant he would have posted a BOOM thread the same day. As it is, it appears heā€™s preparing a summary of the results ā€˜at seasonā€™s endā€™ for whatever reason. All I know is good news travels fast and bad news tends to travel like a snail.

If you watch carefully, it appears his car short shifts to 4th or 5th in the video. Appears APRā€™s TCU warts are still not removed. Which is funny because itā€™s pretty much useless on the 2010-2012 cars so I seriously donā€™t get why he has wasted 2 years fighting this thing.

where can said video be found?

Probably doesnā€™t help that it looks like he has a new toy that he is spending a lot of time at the track with. Macan Turbo is a beast! He already has it running 11.7.

Here is another thought on his S4 video that he just posted. Maybe APR is rubbing off on him and it was a tease. Maybe he already has the record, but APR isnt ready for him to post, because they are not ready to sell the new products. If he posts that he has a new record, everyone with APR roots are going to want to buy said parts asap. The video was his way of showing us how fast his car is, without giving away anything for sure.

I know, I know, Wishful thinkingā€¦

lol ā€˜maybe APR isnā€™t ready to sell the productā€™

when has that stopped them before? they sold you guys TCU tunes for over a grand that made you fucking slower. Theyā€™re a joke for due diligence.

Ask the guys with the TVSr1740 supercharger kits whose cars are sitting parked at their houses because they canā€™t pass emissions. These are guys who bought the kit 2 years ago, and the kit canā€™t set readiness so the cars canā€™t be driven. APR didnā€™t think about that before pushing the kit out. Not to mention the blown motorsā€¦or the guys with the TVSr1320 supercharger kits whose cars were no faster than stock.

Comical.

And the video was not shared with anyone. he put it on his youtube but didnā€™t link it anywhere. He postedhere another video showing the first 300 feet of another pass because he liked the 60 footā€¦then cut it down so we couldnā€™t see the rest of the runā€¦which I surmise is full of fucked gear changes that ruined the run.

Always so positive! lol Iā€™ve already mentioned and posted a video showing the car shift flawlessly. Again, as mentioned thatā€™s how AMAX works there is no timing drop nor boost bypassā€¦ Shame you donā€™t take my word for itā€¦ Would you like to see some other gopros showing the shifting? I have plentyā€¦

As for the TVS1740R I think youā€™ll be surprised at the results in the near futureā€¦

Curiousā€¦ Did I miss a JHM casr running 11.2-11.4 at 122-124? Please shareā€¦ Thanks!