Stanley Cup 2016

Later start this year for thread. Was waiting on Clochner’s “It’s that awesome time of year again. Let the games begin. And GO HAWKS!!”

Haha it IS that time of year again!! Go Hawks! Helluva call last night on the offsides review. The teams seem very evenly-matched.

Great coaching. Obviously the turning point last night.

Tough loss.

Ya. Kaner penalty hurt.

When I saw the draw I thought St Louis would win that series. If they don’t there will be a very good coach available in the summer.

So hard to get a goal on Elliott.

Son of a bitch.

No shit. Faced 30+ more shots. 3rd shot of game for Blues, goal. Fuck!

Toews, Shaw and Van Reimsdyk all puck watching and not paying attention to most dangerous Blues player. Not good.

^^ definitely. They’re lacking that edge right now and allowing Tarasenko to do whatever he wants.

Crawford start that up to try and regain that edge? I wonder…

Another bad third period penalty. Another horrible loss. Everything’s over.

hahaha the despondancy is back for the Chicago boys.

Didn’t this happen last year? It was a true roller coaster of emotions for you guys. Funny stuff.

It worked out last June. Don’t give up. They win the next one and St Louis will shit their pants.

And now Shaw is suspended for Game 5 for being stupid. I am very despondent indeed. :frowning:

So how does the work? Shaw gets a game suspension for calling someone a name in the heat of battle, and gets suspended for the same period of time a goon might get for slamming someone’s head into the boards? WTF Bettman?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So true. It is agonizing, stressful, blussful, exciting and a big waste of emotional energy being a vested fan. Silly really, but sure is fun when it works out.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So true. It is agonizing, stressful, blissful, exciting and a big waste of emotional energy being a vested fan. Silly really, but sure is fun when it works out.

Man that Flyers player really got leveled. Hopefully he’s doing okay (in the hospital).

He called him a homophobic term on national television. Multiple times.

Pretty simple. I can’t understand how you’re confused. The precedent has been set on this issue.

Who?

^^ Scott Laughton

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2016/4/20/11475750/scott-laughton-injuy