Start guessing.

Haha thanks for sharing, Arin, that is brilliant! 10 second limo!

My dad’s RS7 comes two weeks after my S6. We of course will be taking them to the strip in the spring. :slight_smile:

Dayyyyum. Sick results! This car/engine should be an easy 10 second car on pump with stage 2 (whatever that ends up being.)

I think you should call this the “Grey Poupon Tune”

I would take it to the track with a copy of the journal on the front seat, and a set of golf clubs in the back. Then ask the dude lined up next to me for some grey poupon.

Wow. Rock on APR. RS7 Stage I is going to be absolutely savage.

I want to go to the strip and see one of these S8s run some of the regulars just to hear the announcer and crowd as their jaws hit the ground.

Crazy. Pretty sure at 10.99 it technically needs a roll bar

I think APR has the roll bar included in the $2000 price tag :wink:

Now make an E85 tune for these things so people can enjoy cheap gas+insane power all the time. Is there time to be gained by getting to trans to shift quicker or is it pretty fast like MB autos?

It feels like a DSG. Brake torque only goes to about 2.25k though.

E85, yes please. I wish all cars going forward had an e85 sensor like the new 2.0t.

At this point with 93 you could jabe gone 10s…who really needs e85 when your tjat fast on 93…my bet would be you could jave gotten the 10 pass in the cooler weather

I agree. If we stage well on a good setup, good prep, cool weather, and if the driver doesn’t squirm all over the track, we would be really close if not in the 10s on 93. I’m sure stock would improve too though. The car is quick no matter how you shake it.

Look at the car move all over. I ran the first couple passes and I had to fight to make it straight. we threw in Danny as he is like a jockey compared to me.

Why is this so hard for the other c9mpanys… I know telling the truth and being honest isnt something they can do…they would never sell product if they told the truth…APR…glld work…keep it coming and kerp it honest

pretty sure it’s not

11.49 for roll bar
10.99 for full cage

A new NHRA safety rule change for 1995 states that cars running between 10.00 and 10.99 must have a rollcage unless the car has an unaltered firewall, floorpan and body (except for wheeltubs). This means if you have a street car with a stock floorpan and firewall but have tubbed it for bigger tires, all you need is a five-point rollbar until the car runs quicker than 10.00. Of course, a rollcage is perfectly acceptable if you wish to install one.

I’m not sure if I’m interpreting this correct I think if the car is not a race aka say a tuned 997 or GTR which runs mid 10’s with bolt ons doesn’t need a cage.

Our local track is IHRA certified iirc. Not sure of the rules.

The rule now is MPH related. 130+ you need a cage

Insane with just a tune! RS7 will likely be a tenth or two quicker. I wonder how much those boat anchor 21s weigh? For a better '60 some light weight 20s would be perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIniaHIUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZvpXHcKSM

How do these cars get by running then? Not disclosing their turbos, run once, then get kicked out?

Man, thats something I never thought I’d hear lol.

Haha, funny right?

;D

http://www.ozracing.com/car_wheels_var/OZ%20Racing/25182/I%20-%20TECH/SUPERFORGIATA%205%20FORI/39851.aspx

some of deeeez