Stasis R8 V10 TVS2300 SC kit

Does anyone else think this kit is a rip off for $30k? With a claimed 185bhp gain, 710bhp for a V10 is a joke. I posted a couple questions on their FB and they just deleted my comments and blocked me. I guess this is what big companies do, when someone asks legitimate questions about a kit producing low numbers. I see similar TVS2300 kits for Mustangs/Cameros that sell anywhere from $6-7k. The S/C itself is fairly inexpensive. It uses stock fueling and looks non-intercooled. To over charge customers by this margin seems like robbery.

Lol @ deleting your questions. Thats really shady.

In any event, screw the hp numbers. Did they post any 1/4 mile times?

go ask them on 6speedonline in the audi section

I did and they blew me off

Lol I definitely will. Expose these crooks.

This kit kit was in caliberation with VF engineering right? Should have know better. With this type of money, one could go with an Alpha 10 or UGR turbo kit. Stasis is no better than PES or Vf in this situation.

Collaboration *

Keep posting and you’ll get to fix that. :wink:

Stasis brought most all their cars into my last Audi dealership and I was not impressed by anything that they had done. Their R8 V10 convertible was gay, the B8 S4 was dropped stupidly low, and the Q5 was slow.

UGR has a TT kit installed for $32,000 with 800whp or AMS has there 1000bhp kit for $38,000. I know 1/4 times are a true measure of performance. I think they are claiming 11.0 quarter mile but that’s with challenge extreme package (suspension, exhaust, LW rotors/ wheels). JHM/APR is running close to these numbers on their RS4 kits. What a joke.

That’s an itty bitty blower for that already super high flowing FSI…