Sticky for a 1/4 mile time, mods etc

Were you able to add this? I have support (look up)

Well, it’s a bit unnecessary - the B5 guys all have the same attitude :smiley:

WOW :wink:

You don’t gotta get all hostile just cause we have the best cars. I think you have a case of b5 envy.

lets be honest, most b5 guys are douches. there are a few that are respectful and actually know their shit but a lot of them still cant fathom that there are faster cars out there now. cant lie though, the b6/7 has its fair share of idiots as well. and the b8 crowd is full of douches minus the guys that post on here. these were/are high end performance cars and they attract elitist know it all snobs as well as spoiled brats. at least we dont drive evo’s, i go to meets and watch the evo guys sit there argue, fight and steal from each other. the crap that those cars attract is incredible lol

I’d say it’s the other way around…most B5 guys are pretty normal, and a few are douches. Same everywhere. Most people are normal. Everywhere but the Evo world. Those motherfuckers sound crazy.

The M3 guys get the douche rep but I have met with E9X groups a couple of times locally and they’re always pretty nice dudes. Their forum too…they don’t hate another car because they don’t own it. They find it interesting.

Very unlike the Audi world…no matter what a car in the Audi world does, there are Audi people telling those folks that their car sucks if they don’t own it. It’s really fucking weird. The B5 guys are especially good at this for some reason.

Go into the B5 S4 forum and post that the TTS RS4 just ran 11.7 @ 124.7 mph on pump gas no meth no race, full interior. You’ll get a couple of ‘cool didn’t know that was going on over there’ and then you’ll get 29 ‘BETTER FUCKING BE FOR $60,000’ or ‘IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME’.

Fact is NONE of them will know that that ET would qualify as the 2nd or 3rd fastest pump gas B5 time IN HISTORY and is faster than ANY B5 S4 trap speed ever on straight pump gas. You’ll also have a war on your hands, as rather than sharing good info, you’ll be ‘trolling’. When jaybquick ran 10.8 in his B5, the B6/7 S4 guys were jacked up and thought it was awesome when it was posted about. Not sure why the B5 guys don’t like progress. The B8 guys do that to the RS4 accomplishments too…it’s weird. It’s always full of excuses. They’ll cite carbon buildup as something that takes away from teh accomplishment. lol. how the fuck is that even relevant? They’ll say ‘well the car has been around for XX years thus it doesn’t count because our car is only out for 3 years’. But again…who the fuck cares? It’s not an RS4 is better than B8 post…it’s a ‘look what the RS4 just did’ post. Of course that’s not all the B8 guys, but it’s a pretty vocal bunch of them that won’t accept ANYTHING the RS4 does, no matter how hard it whips a B8’s ass. It’s always a good laugh.

I will have a et and trap speed on 76,87,89,91,93,94,100,104,109,110,112,114,116,116+,118,120,126 octane and list them all…i just hope i dont make the killer douch column

Fixed.

^ lol at my own post.
Seriously though, the b5 crowd does have its fair share, but it also has some pretty cool people that aren’t douches and that just like cars.

<------TOTAL DOUCHE

To bad its like 50:1 raito for every 50 over egosentric small ego limmited knowledge crybabys that think the B5 is the best car ever there is 1 level headed guy… and of the small :1 part most of them put a VR6 motor in theer cars.

Facts. >60 A B6 S4 in well modded trim is going to take out a good section of B5s. <60+ it goes the other way.

http://i41.tinypic.com/142fw8w.jpg

;D

Hey, thats ME!!!

Damn i’m sexy!

I will vote for you as a sexy mecican if tahts what you are even if you are not you still get a good vote.

I cut your girl out because she was too hot…it would take away attention from the other parts lol

Thats so saki. SEXICAN. Ill give you a man vote :slight_smile:

gotta love white girls!

“Where all the white women at!”

Blaxzing sattles. SEX tyou look like carlos mancena

the joke stealer!

Username Tony Aiello @ eurosport performance
Car - b5 s4 full interior.
Trans- 01e 6 speed
Oct - e85
Tune - J-fonz
Downpipes/Catback- 034 3" dp’s dual 2.5" catless exhaust
Turbos - Tial 770
Shot - n/a
1/4 ET- 11.16
1/4 MPH - 129.95
60’ - 1.85
Other Mods- 30psi boost, 83mm pistons, IE rods, 2.8 heads and cams, ebay fmic, ev14 1000cc injectors @ 6bar, dual bosch 044 pumps.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww142/judeisnotobscure/tony770.jpg