Sticky for a 1/4 mile time, mods etc

Good run.

good run. I know it doesn’t count cuz its a V-box and I don’t have the software on this computer to tell the slope but it looks good for now. Saki can confirm or deny the slope when he gives me his email.

--------------- Run 0002 ---------------
Time 03:48 Date 16/06/2012

Accel results
Speed(mph) Time(s)
0-60 04.2
0-100 07.7

Accel Distance results
Distance() Time(s) @Speed(mph)
0-60’ 02.6 36.9
0-330’ 05.8 76.5
0-660’ 08.2 102.5
0-1320’ 12.1 131.3

Braking results
Speed(mph) Time(s) Distance(ft)
60-0 ---- ----
100-0 ---- ----

User range
Speed(mph) Time(s)
30-50 01.6
50-70 ----
0-100-0 ----

Misc
Vmax 132.9mph
Vavg 50.8mph
AvgLatG -0.00G
PkLatG 0.50G
PkAccelG 1.10G
PkDecelG 0.76G

Lol at sixty foot and all et numbers but holy fuck at mph…and peak g!!!
Good stuff.

I KNOW! haha. I thought, “huh, I think that launch went well…?” Then I thought “Oh boy, saki is gonna make fun of me for having a slow et car again.” Then when I opened the file I saw 2.6 and it was a big relief lol. So whats the rule every .1 in 60ft =…?
What email can I send it to?

One for one on Audi…the sixty foot rule

At 2.6 though its tough to say how accurate that rule is

Hey make sure you enable one foot roll out on the Pbox

one foot rollout? I can, I saw that option. Not sure what it does though.

I’m anxious to see what the slope was…

I’m in bed…otherwise I would check
If you ask me to right now I will check it

I can wait bud. Sweet dreams big fella.

Awww so cute.

That’s some serious moving tweets, even though it’s “just a pbox”. 131 MPH, nice!

Every tenth off on the 60ft is usually good for two tenths on the overall et

On RWD cars maybe but not on Audis

i.e. on tweets run the two for one rule would be a10.1 with a 1.7 sixty foot.

Yeah I bet on a perfect day and a 1.6 it’s a 10.8s car I need to roll around with some extra plugs. I’m hearing 100% meth eats plugs. I’m hoping I can have a day without my back seats on Q16 and beat some guru times. I think I might make 100 more whp/wftlbs on Q16/meth than pump/meth. As the car ran last night the best it ever made in 3rd gear on jasons dyno was 538/585 (WHP/Wftlbs) I wish I had video to show it breaking up up top.

saw this on bodykitzine

[QUOTE=TweetsS4Estate;7688038]I mentioned in the post above I think. 100% meth has a tendency to eat the spark plugs I’m using. I think they aren’t firing right which is causing it to misfire, which makes it rich. It was reading 10.6 uptop in 4th. It should be 11.9-12.1
[/quote]
wouldnt a misfire result in a lean reading?

the O2 sensor measures O2 concentrations. if the cylinder doesnt burn completely you should have more unreacted O2 coming out of the cylinder, and a higher O2 fraction.

the O2 sensor measures O2 concentrations. if the cylinder doesnt burn completely you should have more unreacted O2 coming out of the cylinder, and a higher O2 fraction.
[/quote]
Nah man, an incomplete burn is unburned fuel.

reporst from the EPL thread since the discussion is split

This is all verified in the file, not the ‘best’ or the screen. This is legit (screen sometimes is optimistic…my 4.3-4.4 second 0-60 mph runs usually show as 4.2 on the screen for some reason.

On to Tweets…

60-130
7.62 seconds

Elevation
595 feet at start, 574 feet at finish

Distance to cover speed range
1102 feet

Slope
-1.90%

So that qualifies under the 6speedonline (perfectly…don’t they have a 2% slope decline maximum rule?) Unfortunately you shifted 2-3 in there while staying in 3rd might have made you quicker. Of course you were doing a quarter mile run at the time but just saying your 60-130 time will be better when you are testing for that.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/772597028.jpg

On to the quarter mile.

12.08 @ 130.43 - that was your trap speed, not the pbox reported ‘terminal speed’ at the finish line

Elevation change
-26.3 feet over 1320 feet = -1.99% slope

***pbox reports MPH as terminal MPH (i.e. when you crossed the line) while tracks calculate the average of the last 60 feet of the track. So that’s what I did.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/771047093.jpg

whats burning the fuel? what happens if the fuel doesn’t burn?

If the spark isn’t as intense as when it was tuned it can cause an incomplete burn and excess fuel goes out the exhaust. I’m not sure that is the reason. Just the first thing I will check.

[/quote]
correct… a misfire will show up lean on an O2 sensor… but that doesn’t mean much if he’s running 10:1 AFR since a rich misfire is due to being too rich lol

correct… a misfire will show up lean on an O2 sensor… but that doesn’t mean much if he’s running 10:1 AFR since a rich misfire is due to being too rich lol
[/quote]
But, if there is unburned fuel also couldn’t I would guess it would stick to the O2 sensor before the excess O2 would… Hey, I don’t know what it is. I just know symptoms. Its rich throughout the range, it misfires uptop and it’s over boosting 2psi-ish. I don’t have tools nor can I log the car. My comp isn’t letting ECUX work on it