Teaser: APR 3.0 TFSI Stage III Supercharger System

It’s never easy fighting a war on two fronts

That makes no sense. This is Arin’s teaser thread about the Stage III supercharger. It has nothing to do with your supposed tune issues. The reality is that you only saw this thread when crew219 bumped it yesterday, and you thought it would be a good opportunity to troll Arin. Like I said, you have a few threads on here already - stick to those. Or start a new one if you have to.

Also, there are no free speech rights here. You have zero First Amendment protections in a private organization.

Majestic Motorsports in Jacksonville, NC

Why did you chose that place?, it’s good if you want ripped off. Please don’t let them try and tune your car.

Also, stop acting like a fucking 2 year old or make your own thread calling Arin and APR out.

Go fuck yourself. If free speech is not allowed here obviously I don’t belong. What are some of you guys? Nazi want’a be’s?

I think this is important to mention considering how you’re giving APR yet another potential opportunity to sort out any issues. Still with Arin saying he doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with the tune. I can see why they didn’t offer any help.

I’d say your dyno number sounds disappointing for a stage 2. However if you’d have gone to 4 different dynos you’d get 4 different hp results.

I think what the others are saying makes sense. You do have something to say. I’d just suggest you post it in one of the other threads you’ve created to help get more exposure and better help tell your storyline to others.

That is the best part about this place in all honesty. You have to make the majority hate you to actually get kicked out of here (one man can’t vote you off) and the first punishment is usually a few day suspension.

Your just hard headed man, and you don’t like to listen. I’m starting to wonder what branch you were in.

This is like beating a dead horse, but your times at coastal were not that bad considering

1. The DA was only decent (700-800ft), go when it’s -1000
  2. You had a check engine light, these cars really protect themselves when there are any type of codes
  3. Your 60’ could be a little better and light wheels and tires would be (how much did your diameter change?)
  4. Your car needs a TCU tune because short shifting is truly killing you, that is why you trapped so low

You didn’t need headers, a hood scoop, or Meth…just patience.

this was awesome

Hyden,
The folks on this site simply don’t understand how much I bent over backwards to try and solve my APR tune problems. Fair enough. So, in an effort to resolve my problem I went back to my APR dealer twice, another dealer once. Original dealer over four hours away, food, fuel wear on car, hotels, VCDS gear, a new computer, logging and sending same to APR, two visits to drag strip. Thousands spent on APR’s gear and more thousands trying to help them. All I got from Arin was an invitation to AL, seven hour drive, more hotels, etc… Told I’d get into the tuning suite but couldn’t see doing that long of a drive. Also have to leave the car for an extended period of time. So, then told my tune was OK…yikes! The B8.5s have transmission and tune issues. APR says there are no tune issues. All they had to do was call Majestic Motorsports and talk…but no. They ignored their request. APR must protect it’s self, to heck with me!?
Thanks

Saki, no one screws with my first, fourth or any of my Constitutional rights. Maybe something lost in digital translation! :o

I dyno’d 265 with lw mods and basically FBO. Different dyno’s give diff numbers. I think I remember you saying you had a history of modded cars, you should know that.

True where you have those rights. But you don’t necessarily have your first amendment right here (or any private web forum). That was his point.

Saki, I’m down to a -2 on my rating. Guess I’ll be voted off the island soon…so be it!

It’s never easy fighting a war on two fronts

That is the best part about this place in all honesty. You have to make the majority hate you to actually get kicked out of here (one man can’t vote you off) and the first punishment is usually a few day suspension.

Your just hard headed man, and you don’t like to listen. I’m starting to wonder what branch you were in.

This is like beating a dead horse, but your times at coastal were not that bad considering

1. The DA was only decent (700-800ft), go when it’s -1000
  2. You had a check engine light, these cars really protect themselves when there are any type of codes
  3. Your 60’ could be a little better and light wheels and tires would be (how much did your diameter change?)
  4. Your car needs a TCU tune because short shifting is truly killing you, that is why you trapped so low

You didn’t need headers, a hood scoop, or Meth…just patience.

Didn’t Arin at one time mention a major bottleneck was due to a custom cast manifold (or maybe throttle body?) that a supplier took their sweet time on? I believe this was during the prototype phase, not production intent hardware.

Old Navy F4 pilot. Hey, will a B8 DSG bolt to a B8.5 engine? Patience? I’m running out of time! ;D

You know what might be a great idea if you want to try. Get the 2010 dsg ecu. You should be able to plug that into your 2014 and that should in theory fix your shifting issues. With all the other things your looking into that just might be the best solution.

That doesn’t sound like a good idea. No way it’s that simple.

Didn’t Arin at one time mention a major bottleneck was due to a custom cast manifold (or maybe throttle body?) that a supplier took their sweet time on? I believe this was during the prototype phase, not production intent hardware.

Old Navy F4 pilot. Hey, will a B8 DSG bolt to a B8.5 engine? Patience? I’m running out of time! ;D