Thought i should put this up, was planning on selling this as I was looking at a diesel for a daily driver, but don’t really want anymore car payments and these cars seem to be a bit of bastard child of VW, as you can get them for stupid cheap. So instead of loosing a bunch of money I’m going to turn this into my rainy/summer daily and just drive my shit box Ford on days it snows.
First time around it was all about as low as possible with stupid wide wheels, and stretched tires you know the typical young kid thing to do. This time around I want to make it more performance orientated, I’m not ditching the bags just yet, but I feel a good set of coils will be in my future.
Color: Candy White
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
- revo stage 2
- Evolution motorsports intake
- EuroJet R32 Style Turbo Back Exhaust
- Forge Replacement DV
- Forge Atmospherical spacer
- ClutchMaster fx400 w/ LWFW
- Bagyard Airride all around
- Air Ride Technologies controller, and Manifold
- Dual 400’s compressors
- 5 Gallon tank
- completely custom 2-piece rotors 330mm front and rear
- Porsche Cayenne 17z front calipers
- Porsche Cayenne rear caliper
- Dodge Viper parking brake
WHEELS & TIRES:
- Iforged Essens 19x8.5 with Kumho Ecsta 215/35
- Iforged Essens 19x10 with General UHP 225/35
18x9.5 et 12 with toyo proxes 205/40/18
18x11 et 28 with 235/40 or 225/40 or 225/45 not to sure yet
I’ll only run these for shows, looking for a lw set of wheels with some meats on them.
- Full OEM European R kit ( Front sides and Rear)
- Fenders pulled, flared
- Full Respray in Candy White
- Black magic Pearl Roof
- OEM LED tails
- Single Din converstion with a Kenwood flip up deck
- 500w kicker amp
- 2 12" kicker subs
I’ll add more later.