The JHM RS6-R Turbo Owners List

Zero Tolerance
WideIbis

Who else? Reply here and I’ll edit this post with the new additions.

+1

^^LOL @ username. And welcome!

How’s the saying go? Something like everything in life you really need to know was (or at least should have been) learned by age 5…combined with wanting a b5 s4 for a long time. Seemed to make sense.

Thanks.

Nobody wants to add to this list?

+1

My car is at JHM right now getting RS6r, meth, 3" DPS, tune, and some other goodies. All on stock block and internals.

Should have it back sometime the middle of January. Really excited!

Sounds great! RS6Rs and meth - just like me. Hopefully I’ll have mine before you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was that white wide body sedan there when you dropped yours off? Fucking sick car!

I’m enjoying my stock motor bolt on turbos. Looking fwd to taking it to the strip for the first time ever. Should be fun. Wish I had got 3" dp ???

[quote]Sounds great! RS6Rs and meth - just like me. Hopefully I’ll have mine before you. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Haha I hope you do too! Mine has only been gone 3 months.

[quote] author=happy2b5

Was that white wide body sedan there when you dropped yours off? Fucking sick car!

I’m enjoying my stock motor bolt on turbos. Looking fwd to taking it to the strip for the first time ever. Should be fun. Wish I had got 3" dp ???
[/quote]
Yes Thank you! That was mine.

I decided to do the 3" DPs last minute. I figure I might as well while they have the car and it would be kind of a shame to hold back the car after doing all this work with 2.5"DPs.
I will be taking mine to the strip for the first time also once it gets back. Also I am really looking forward to doing some track events in it.

My build is going on 10 months. I guess you live in the south if you’re heading to the track soon. I’ll be doing the same.

[quote] author=happy2b5

[/quote]

I decided to do the 3" DPs last minute. I figure I might as well while they have the car and it would be kind of a shame to hold back the car after doing all this work with 2.5"DPs.
I will be taking mine to the strip for the first time also once it gets back. Also I am really looking forward to doing some track events in it.
[/quote]

[quote] author=happy2b5

[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh! Well I hate you then ;D. Guess I missed the user name. I are dumb. Beautiful car man. What clutch setup are going to be running?

RS6-R China turbos, good for 10sec each and every time. Can’t wait to see the slips, that make me want to run out and get these!

Burninghole why not go post your 12.8 second timeslips from your 700 whp rocket ship. Show us all how awesome you are.

So this is the vew from the cheep seats…I made a little jinggle for the last place guys in the cheep seats…jhm rs6r made in the usa 11s or better on its way…that rymes.

Still waiting for some impressive times to match killer00s4s impressivle list of 3xcuses…hey killer if you cant beat em bash em right…isnt that the last place cheep seats theme song

Awesome post

I’m going to be on this list really soon ;D

What made you ditch the K04’s? The quest for 10’s?

Bought a 911 turbo on impulse and had to sell that s4 which I regret. Now I’m back and ready to tear ish up again!

What was the transition from your S4 to a turbo like? If it was stock (the 911) I imagine it was similar performance. Even mildly modded it wouldn’t have been a drastic change

So to that end, what made you come back?

i put tial 3071’s in the car and ended up bending rods cause of the wrong tune that was sent to me. pulled the motor and installed rods. went to the track a couple of times and the best i can muster was an 11.1 at 135mph so i knew it was good for 10’s. broke an axle and never went back. over all, it was just too expensive for me to maintain and a 2 door at that. no sleeper factor at all! the community sucked and all thought they knew it all over there. i got way over my head on that car and lost a lot of time and money :frowning: my wife never really wanted me to buy it and to this day she still says her favorite car i’ve ever owned was my silver s4. i like the 4 door factory of the s4 and still has the 10 sec potential :wink:

Was that an EPL tune that ruined the 996 rods? They’re big on the tial alpha turbos in the Porsche world, so just wondering.