Trump to impose 35% tariff on German car makers......

I’m just waiting for when honest hard working people like Justin will wake up. I just hope it’s sooner rather than later for the sake of their country. Going back into the shadows now.

Looks like that happened on november 4th 2016

As I have always enjoyed and cheered for your posts valued what you had to say. Id love to hear how im somehow asleep.

Before you say anything let me re state what I have been saying above in some quick points

I am trying to make bigserve and others just take a step back and look at all of this from a new fresh perspective. Im not saying or trying to prop anyone up. But like it or not trump is the new elected potus and like him or hate him as a public figure thats fine but to hate him as a politician would be a bit premature as hes only officially be a politician for about 6 days. Im not saying he is the cats ass and the best thing ever Im not cheerleading for him but before I let the corrupt MSM and all of the talking points sway my opinion Ill wait and actually judge his actions as they happen.

the super hate for trump is hilarious

I like the people who liken him to Hitler or call his supporters nazis

Someone…anyone…get these people a fucking history book.

Trump - loud mouthed narcissist who boasted of his fame allowing him to grope women, and has said a few off colour generalizations about mexicans. Wants to ban muslim immigrants from entering america on fast tracked visas from known terrorist countries.

Hitler - led germany on a crusade to conquer the world, a war in which 60 million people were killed. As a side project, also had 6 million jews shot/enslaved/tortured/incinerated.

Anyone who makes this connection is a moron and really just needs to smarten the fuck up, out of respect for those destroyed by Hitler and his nazi party.

The next stance people take when confronted with these facts is ‘well Hitler started out ok, but turned into what he was famous for’. And? This means you can guess that Trump will do the same and be worthy of the moniker? You’re a fucking idiot. Hitler was a baby at some point too…does that mean all babies could become Hitler and should have that hurled at them because they’re on the other team than you, politically?

As I said earlier I’m not pro Trump or pro anything really, politically. I’m just anti-stupidity.

Axel i’ve always enjoyed your posts but this one was cheap. If your gonna call Justin out at least back it up with something. IMO Justin has made extremely valid points. If you think he is wrong then explain how.

I still hold firm to my point as he is a fukin corrupt clown based on his history AND current actions.

How does one file bankruptcy, most recently in 2009, and still be a billionaire??? Is that moral/ethical? Fuck No
How does one not pay taxes in 20 years being a billionaire??? Is that moral/ethical? Fuck No.
Something is wrong when one person has had over 3500 lawsuits…WTF is that…

I’m calling him out as a full fucktard because of what he is proposing this very moment. Have you looked or learned about the great depression? What caused the great depression? How the US economy is? How the global economy is?
Now, be no means has he brought the US and America to that depression point BUT what he is proposing will sure as fuck going to cause it. Especially because he is using THREATS and FEAR to bully.
Ill just put those concerns here so no one has to go look

1. Huge DEBT
  2. Stock market high (falsely inflated - lots of leverage/borrowing)
  3. Interest rates all time low
  4. Money hoarding
    a. billionaires
    b. fear leading to liquidation, selling stocks/assets, withdrawing money from banks
  5. Imposing tariffs which caused the above (4b)
  6. Slowing economy - worsening GDP

Forcing a tariff will never work as it will only pass the tax onto the consumer. That $60k Audi just became $80k; Audi will not pay $20k keeping the price at $60k; they will go out of business.
Using fear tactic as a negotiation tool will do the same. Tell me if you have invested a shit ton of money in vehicles made in germany / mexico and there is a impending 35% tariff and wall tariff would you keep your money in there? fuck no.; you know that product will not do as well as it did prior to the tariff.

There is nothing fresh, his chance is gone, just LOOK at what he is doing right now; were fucked…get ready for another depression if those tariffs get pushed.

Having an exorbitant amount of money should automatically disqualify from running for any political office. These rich fucks are so disconnected with society, narcissistic, and corrupt that there is no way they can even relate and do a good job…even if they truly wanted to.

What is really scary is the Russia collusion…WTF is that all about? Russia going to join the US and bully the world even more? Russia paying trump off to try and cause the fall of US? Russia definitely has something to gain …but what?

Thank you for this and thank you for that kind mention above

bigserve good back and forth and I enjoy an open conversation.

Let me again say. I dont cosign eveything anyone does and im only sharing my end findings and thoughts as I have shared some of the same thoughts and concerns you do. Again im not sticking up for anyone im just letting you know I feel like I was once kinda feeling the same way about some things but openly addmitting not all things you think.

here are my responses.

Government actions so far IMHO show companys moving to america not out of it under trump.

To cover your points or concerns one at a time

Bankruptcy… Trump has over 500 businesses and is involved in many more. Trump as a person has never claimed bankruptcy as far as I know. But of his over 500 companies 4 of them have filed for bankruptcy… Fucking 4 there is no situation where I can look at someone who has over 500 busniesses and only 4 of them have failed and say they dont know how to run a profitable business. Thats a 95% sucuess rate… Is that moral and ethical Id have a hard time saying its not moral or ethical.

Taxes. This is false he has paid taxes he just is smart enough to not pay a lot of taxes or in some cases he might have been 100% in the rights of the law if he was smart enough to pay no taxes. Keep in mind if trump engauged in tax evasion he would be in jail. He was under audit during the election for taxes so he obviously filed tax reports. I am in no way above nore do I believe any american is above not taking tax breaks if I can. When I go to a CPA for my tax returns and they say your able to get this 4000 tax brake I fucking take it… To some how blast a billionare for doing the same thing we all would do and do in IMHO is hipicritical. Next time someone that is criticizing any rich person for not paying taxes repub or dem show me where you didnt take the alloted tax brakes provided to you and maybe there would be a point to talk about. my responsibilty is to my family so if I can pay less in taxes and still fill my legal obligation I will. I cant get mad at others that do the same no matter how much they make.

Lawsuits I dont have much to say on this as I would have to look more into that.

Proposal at the moment.

Concerns 1 -6 obviously have nothing to do with trump not one thing. It does have to do with this country being run by a buntch of lawyers over the past 20 some years. To me a billionare that will run this country like his other 500 sucuessful businesses is a good possible start to fixing some of these poorly run issues.

The tariff. So far this in theory has already worked as all of the big 3 car makers and several other businesses have pledged to bring there manufacturing and labor work back to america.

How a company decides to handle a tariff is up to them. If they pass that on to the customer that is there choice they can also take it out of there profit margin. Further this tariff only effects the customer if that customer decides to continue to buy that product with the higher cost. There are several other options and that is part of the entire point.

A tariff is one way of saying if you want to sell in america you had better invest in america and so far several companys are doing just that. Are there draw backs to a tarriff yes no one would argue that but what are the gains and what one better off sets the other. So far short term the tariff has brought several big businesses back to america. This dosent tell all of the story and we dont know long term till we see it but for now. It is shaping up to be a win if that is a long term win we will see.

So far a 100% disagree with the tariff scare. It has been proving better for america so far as I mentioned jobs that were once set up for mexico are back in the us. Also its not a tariff on everything. Its a tariff on companys that take there companys and want to move out of the country. So at this point Audi wouldnt see any tariff tax nore would several other companys not us based.

Lots of money and government. In some cases your super right. Super rich people are disconnected from reality in some cases. I wouldnt say all cases maybe more. Still the thought of having someone broke running the country isnt very comforting to be a billionare to me is someone that is less likely to be bought off a millionare is more likely to be bought off IMHO.

The Russia thing. thats just a bag of LOL. If Russia was paying trump off we would not hear the end of it. And the complely laughable part about Russia fixing the elections… ROTFLMAO . I know you didnt say this but think about this. To those Russia fixed the elections callers.

So your saying Russia fixed the election by exposing how the dems were fixing the election LOL the hypocrisy is almost too much to bare…

How was it cheap? Justin is an honest hard working person. I think he’s completely blind to what’s going on. That’s considered cheap?

you don’t seem to understand how bankruptcy works

Donald Trump never filed for bankruptcy. One of his businesses did. A couple actually.

Let’s say you’re a pharmacist. You own a drugstore that also has a retail store section. Things go well. You open a couple more and hire other pharmacists, but you own the stores.

Each store is its own business/corporation. Further you divorce the pharmacy from the retail convenience shop in each location.

Right, so you have 5 stores now all with pharmacies inside. And there’s you, and 9 other pharmacists wokring full time as well as 10 convenience store cashiers working full time. Your net worht is now 10 million dollars because you own these stores and are making a pantload each year.

All of them are doing well…except one of the retail stores. It’s a shitbox. It is bleeding money and so now you have two choices…pay the corporation’s debts out of your own pocket (which you don’t have to because you didn’t personally guarantee the corporation’s debts)

seek protection from creditors of the retail store’s corporation and then wind up the business with a trustee. THe trustee will negotiate with the corporation’s creditors a fair and orderly payout on teh debts they’re owed. Maybe they get 30 cents on the dollar. At least it’s something. ALl the stuff from the retail store is sold off including the product, shelves etc, anything the corporation owned is in the pool.

The pharmacy? It moves to a new location and starts over with a new retail store. It didn’t go bankrupt. Just the retail store it shared space with did.
THe other 4 pharmacies? They keep operating. They didn’t go bankrupt.
The other 4 retail stores? They keep operating. They didn’t go bankrupt.
You? You keep operating. You didn’t go bankrupt. You’re still worth millions.

Make sense?> Trump owns hundreds of corporations. A couple of them have gone bankrupt. Trump didn’t go bankrupt. All of his companies didn’t go bankrupt.

Further when you go bankrupt it doesn’t mean you’re worthless.

People just don’t know the facts. Simple.

It could possibly called cheap because your not an american you dont live in america and your telling me an american that has been directly effected by bad government direction that I am blind. I feel that my posts above have been one to unite and to keep an open mind. Again if you listen to the MSM you and your opinions have been given to you by the MSM anyone that dosent follow there propaganda is close minded or asleep. If your not american then you get your american point of view from a third party.

IMHO your comments that my keeping an open mind and trying unite and ease tention is somehow me being blind is cheap. Again trump has been in for 1 week and calling anyone corupt or terrible is fine but a week in isnt fully rational…unless you tote a different political line and not matter what I say it will still be racist and sexest and any other attacks like asleep or whatever fits the current attacts on people that share different points of view. We can go on and on about how policy in the past has or hasnt worked but this is a new time in america with record debt and unchecked records of undocumented people coming into the country let alone the attempt to destroy the fabric of peace by trying push fake racist crap and fake news.

If your not american and you watch the MSM to get your information on american its been proven that a good portion of the MSM is FAKE NEWS so its far to say anyone that has an open mind and actually has seen first hand how the MSM is FAKE would look asleep to others that dont have the ability or situation to see how things are really working in america…

as a last statement on this being asleep. On November 4th more than 1/2 of the voting american public voted for change and a different direction. a good portion of that bigger 1/2 voted for trump. It appears to me america woke up and did something about it no matter how hard the establishment tried to stop it. The sleeping giant is awake. We will see what happens. I will wait and see before I wave a flag of good or bad.

You have your opinion Justin and I have mine.

Sure but your asleep tag it lends itself to come off as if I dont believe what you believe so i must be asleep.

I personally felt it a bit unfair given again. Im trying to make more middle ground and voice of reason. I know the middle ground can come across as a bit gullible or asleep if you will… espically if someone already has a strong political stance that they dont wish to move from. or have been given bad information that has been twisted to drive an emotional political point of view.

I trully believe thats just about all we see in the MSM. emotional charged fact twisted hate or fact twisted propaganda to try to drive us into some point of view either by guilt or by garbage. Some where in the middle is the actual truth and the motivation of those pushing the fake news. Im just trying to help expose whats fake and whats for thinking about.

I dont fit into any political party so I have found my middle ground and fact open minded stance finds me in a never win position with most. The good news is asleep was one of the nicer things Ive been called for being in this spot top that off with the nice hard working tag Ill take that. As long as I still have your respect even tho it appears we share a different point of view Ill take that as a win. Even if you are from Canada… LOL had to get that in there for fun.

Saki what your saying is accurate and correct but i disagree. Its his business and he has the money he needs to back it, not file bankruptcy passing on the cost to the citizens.

So Trump just banned ALL immigrants (muslim or not) from Muslim dominant countries EXCEPT the Muslim dominant countries that he has business ties to. ROFL…no conflict of interest??? come the fuck on…

Best case scenario US continues to slowly decline with the middle class disappearing

Worst case scenario another depression and war

Can we keep this bullshit on Facebook? I’m not sure I can take people complaining every fucking day for the next 4 years…either that or let’s just skip to the next civil war.

+1

[/quote]
as a last statement on this being asleep. On November 4th more than 1/2 of the voting american public voted for change and a different direction. a good portion of that bigger 1/2 voted for trump. It appears to me america woke up and did something about it no matter how hard the establishment tried to stop it. The sleeping giant is awake. We will see what happens. I will wait and see before I wave a flag of good or bad.
[/quote]
very interesting thread. FYI more then half the country voted and they picked hilary. by a few MILLION people. unless you also believe this is “fake news” that all these extra votes were fraud.
Honestly there is nothing we can do so i hope it all works out.

Since you quoted me and took the bait. Ill be happy to say how this is wrong. This point is actually where my trip down the rabbit hole started.

lets start with saying I didnt mention hilary or trump in my quote. I said more then 1/2 of the people voting voted for a different direction. As for hilary winning the pop vote we all know there is documented voter fraud that went for clintion some here local to me that actually has some public spot light and has triggered a national investigation. Some reports have come back showing proof of dem bias voter fraud but thats not my concern or point even.

here is my point… Better that 1/2 of the votes cast were cast for the right wing or conservitive partys.

The left has clinton and stein with 67 million
The right has Trump johnson and mcmullin even if we dont add in castle thats 68 million

So when you look at the right vote was broken up into several different candidates and understand that the left does the same this is how IMHO you look at the real picture of how american voted.

it goes both ways when it comes to the popular vote and the elect collage. You can say clintion won by a big margin but then trump can say he destroyed clintion in the actual votes that counted with the electoral collage…

it breaks down like this per person. To me this told the real story on how america voted as it shows the bigger picture.

1 Hillary Clinton – Democratic Party – 65,844,610 (48.05%)
2. Donald Trump – Republican Party – 62,979,636 (45.96%)
3. Gary Johnson – Libertarian Party – 4,488,912 (3.28%)
4. Jill Stein – Green Party – 1,457,038 (1.06%)
5. Evan McMullin – independent – 725,902 (0.53%)
6. Darrel Castle – Constitution Party – 202,979 (0.15%)

With all of this talk and high tention I have this advise. If your a hard core left then no common sense or open minded talking point will make a difference and the same can be said for the right.

If your actually open minded then take the time to read the information at the sorce and dont listen to the MSMs opinion of the information read the actual information

When you look at all the information and not the attempt to piss you off with talking points you generally will see most of the people that riot are not informed or just useful puppets…

The current ban… obama had a very simmilar ban on some of the same countrys for over 6 months.
The current ban… Its not just random stuff trump thought up. The 7 selected countrys were selected baised off what the obama admin had listed as the 7 most dangerous places for immigration issues. Take time read more learn more.

explain that…how are ‘the citizens’ paying for the bankruptcy of a corporation? You seem to think the corporation was borrowing from the government? The business has creditors. They aren’t you and I. They are generally other businesses/suppliers etc. It may be income tax, but that’s a whole different kettle of fish.

What you’re suggesting (to appease your policitcal point of view) is that bankruptcy protection and siloing of assets should no longer be allowed. Here’s another example. You own shares of Worldcom in your 401K account. Worldcom goes bankrupt. What you just suggested to make your political point is that shareholders are PERSONALLY on the hook for the billions of dollars of bad debts and pension obligations of employees. They’re the owners of the business…thus they should pay up.

Let me know when you realise the absurdity of this. Again, if you don’t like someone, that’s fine. But know the facts because that doesn’t make a ton of sense what you just suggested.

[quote]So Trump just banned ALL immigrants (muslim or not) from Muslim dominant countries EXCEPT the Muslim dominant countries that he has business ties to. ROFL…no conflict of interest??? come the fuck on…
Best case scenario US continues to slowly decline with the middle class disappearing
Worst case scenario another depression and war
[/quote]
You’re too far gone politically I think. You’re spewing rhetoric, extremes, and not checking your facts. It makes your arguments tough to take seriously.

Trump just banned refugees not immigrants.

Trump just banned refugees from the middle-east north africa (MENA) countries that have been flooding into Europe illegally under an economic migration purporting to be for political reasons. We’re talking about people with jobs, cell phones and assets who are trying to illegally shift their location to one that will provide a greater financial beit to their family, with no regard for the consequences to those living legally in that nation.

You’re saying he didn’t ban refugees from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates? That’s because there aren’t masses of immigrants from those countries flooding out of MENA into Sweden, Germany, Italy and France, looking for ‘salary’ (welfare beits).

You sound like you’re reading extreme left wing bullshit and sharing it as if it was well researched fact. You are wading into Breitbart or Alex Jones territory. Not very credible.

It absolutely is a personal opinion. It’s all subjective. Personally, in Trump’s first week (and the year long lead up to his win), Trump has said and implemented (via EOs) things that are of great concern to me that pertain to your country. Obviously, you don’t believe in those same concerns. I therefore personally believe that by not being concerned by his rhetoric and actions, that you are asleep. I also believe that you’re not stupid so I can only hope you will come to the same conclusion I have come to. If you don’t come to that same conclusion, then I will consider you still asleep. And yes, it’s ABSOLUTE SUBJECTIVE. This is my PERSONAL opinion. You may think I myself am asleep or paranoid or whatever and that would be your personal opinion and would be just as valid. And I wouldn’t take offense if you called me paranoid or any other term. It’s simply your perspective.

Ultimately, it wasn’t meant as an offense. It’s simply an observation from my own perspective. And you don’t need to read opeds from MSM to know what EOs he’s submitted or watch youtube videos of his speeches. In other words, I don’t need the MSM to filter things for me. I see the EOs and the speeches myself.

In conclusion, I sincerely (and I truly mean sincerely) hope that he does a good job, that he unites the people through economic prosperity and the majority of Americans end up better off (no politician can ever please everyone but a decent majority would be nice). An America that is better off is a world that is better off (including Canada).

I just don’t like the direction he’s headed and I am completely extrapolating into the future. I fully admit it. Let’s all hope I’m entirely wrong.

When i said cheap, i meant the comment to Justin was cheap because you called him out (asleep) without giving the reason why you thought so. When i read it, it just seemed like a cheap bash. That is all. As i have said before, your posts are generally well in-sighted and worth reading. I have always enjoyed them. When i saw that post i was surprised, not because you and Justin (or I even) disagree on Trump but because there didn’t seem to have much substance other than he is asleep because he doesn’t share the same opinion as you. To me if anything he seems the opposite as anything he has posted has been well researched and stated. Obviously with politics there will be differences in opinions and although you have different views and beliefs, calling someone asleep to me seemed like you were calling him out for the simple fact that he didn’t share the same political view as you. Thats all.