Tune

So just a question, since I just bought a Ross-tech cable and all that fun stuff, once I finally buy the JHM tune can I just flash it myself vs sending my ECU?

no, you have to mail it. I recommend buying a used ECU to use and keep your factory as a back up for diagnosing or if you ever sell the car. I also highly recommend you get your service up to date before modding.

Hmmm didn’t realise the B6 A4 3.0 tune was still a send in affair. I did the same with my B6 S4 - super easy and JHM are super quick with it. They received it at like 10am California time and it was on its way back to Canada by 4pm the same day. My car was down for all of 2.5 days - 1 night Ontario - Cali and one night back.

Yeah you have to send it in…i sent mine from australia and it was all good. I believe they are working on getting the 3.0 flashable but dont think its ready yet…might be worth an email to them.

Your rosstech cable wont flash it…you basically buy the flash cable from them…

How’s your 3.0 doing? We must be due some vids!

Just moved into a new place so its been put on the back burner again…much to my gf delight…

Once i can crack on again i have to diagnose a trans issue…keeps going into limp mode