Turbo the v10 s6 c6

Has any one ever put twin turbos on their v10 s6? If so what will i need or any links that could help me

You’ll need to build the motor. Compression is not ideal for a TT setup. I spoke to RS Engineers and MRC in Europe about this and they said it would probably cost less to just buy a 1000hp setup (and transmission upgrades) from them. The estimate was 50k-60k euros to reach 1000hp with roughly 30k euros in parts alone. You could probably reach the same power levels for less by going with the supercharger setup, but either way, you’ll need a built motor and built transmission as far as I know.

I’m pulling my motor out in a few weeks. Will be talking to my tuner and seeing if he would be able to get it running right on his side.

If so, I’m highly considering running a rear Gt45 turbo with a standalone oiling system where the spare used to go.

Not a lot would have to change… only neck the headers down from 3" to 2", then have them go into a 3" y pipe to turbo. From there, run the 2.5" cold side back up to the intake manifold and call it good with a HPX maf, Tial BOV and Wastegate…

I will keep you updated if I decide to go this route, as I said, it will come down to my tuner (if we can do it reliably)

I think 600-700hp would be fine on a stock engine… if the v6 can make 500hp reliably, and the v8’s can make 600hp reliably, I dont see why the v10’s wouldn’t be able to maintain the same hp per cylinder levels…

I would think you do this for less then $20,000. You can do it with GTR. But what do i know