U0100 error on audi s6 2007 5.2

I have an Audi s6 2007 5.2 I been having this problem for a week I’m not sure if I had this before but I really been driving this car this week. The car would randomly cut off on me and not start back up and today it cut off on me constantly and I got stuck in the middle of the road. The error code I get is the u0100. Does anyone know how to fix this? And this car is an auction car and it has a history of a small flood in the past.

I also have a parking brake malfunction that keeps coming on if that helps and esp fault that pops up when the car turns off

If you’ve got a flood car I would consider getting a Ross-tech vag com cable.

Most of the cheaper cables are not able to go as deep as the Ross tech. When you get a code you can pull the full data and stamp information. This will be VERY helpful for us to work get a better idea on what you’re dealing with.

Ok and also I unhooked the battery and reset it and I didn’t get no esp or Parking brake malfunction it just has the engine light on. I left it started for 20 mins. I didn’t drive it because I was worried about it cutting off on me again in the middle of the street. So it didn’t cut off on me when it was sitting started I’m assuming it’s working other then the engine light on. I’ll try to see if my friend has a scanner or something if not I’ll buy a scanner.

Hey no luck with scanner but it seems as the car gets to optimal temperature the vehicle cuts off on and has trouble starting after I waited a bit I started it and took it home from gas station where it cut off at that was half a mile away and it stayed on until i cut it off and the engine light came back on I’m not sure if it came on before it cut on or after.