Unitronic DP Runs 11.55 @ 117 on 104 in 900 DA

Buddy of mine has been working with Uni on DP files- on 104 he ran an 11.557 @ 117.02 @ Mason Dixon Dragway.

pretty solid. Not un-heard of though right?

Know his full modlist?

He posted details on the b8 s4 FB page. I believe he’s getting a file with some more timing so that trap will go up.

Mod list:

-2013 S4 Full weight
-Stock wheels and 255/35/19 goodyears 30PSI
-Unitronic Stage 2+ Dual Pulley, Competition (Race Gas) ECU + Stage 2 DSG.
-Unitronics Upper and Lower pulley kit
-Milltek Cat-back race exhaust (no rear mufflers)
-Revo Cooler kit
-Solo-Werks Coilovers
-260 GT plus 104 fuel
Revo cooling system

He’s heading back with revised file next week and I’ll be up there as well, hopefully his times will improve more and I can get more details and possibly a video.

Yeah, just saw that on facepage… Nice time for sure… I bet he’s bypassing some boost on the top half of the track as his 1/8th had him on track for a mid 11.4x et. I asked if he had logs on facepage so we’ll see… Good to see Uni moving forward with their tune…

Did he say what size the crank pulley was? I saw his post on FB, but don’t remember seeing the size…

Appears to be a Uni made pulley- he doesn’t know the diameter yet but is getting that info and I’ll relay.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/827971464.jpg

180 MM Crank Pulley

Thanks. Saw that on AZ.

Funny, when a couple of guys went double pulley back last year everyone was calling for the blower to explode.

Now if you don’t go double pulley you’re in the slow lane.

LOL! Yeah, funny how that works…

Also, funny how a few on vendorzine criticize the date on the timeslip and aren’t impressed by the time. It’s basically the 6th fastest stock blower car time posted on the dudes first visit to the strip… I wonder if the critics have ever been to the strip?

Still think something is off given his slow back half of the track and my guess is bypass but w/o logs it’s tough to say. Given my experience he may run into some issues with the tune as it gets very cold but maybe Uni has anticipated that and it won’t be an issue? Just glad to see the tuners working on their tunes and people testing their cars to show performance or lack thereof…

indeed- I messaged him and told him to come over here for real info vs. the input of mostly morons on AZ. I’ll be up there with him this Saturday so I’m curious to see whats going on. He tells me they’re sending updated files based on the logs he’s sending them so there may me some timing/boost issues they’re running in to up top. He did tell me that he’s maxing out at 22 deg with no pull on the current file he has, not sure about boost though. One other issue is he said the car was shifting at stock RPM and I’d assume that’s costing him several MPH as well.

anyone have his slip?

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/174559924.jpg

primetime is right, he’s losing time in the second half. Could be the track is wonky, or could be his car is wonky.

after 330 feet he’s on pace for 11.40
after 660 feet he’s on pace for 11.47
after 660 feet he’s on pace to trap 119.50

He loses quite a bit of steam in the final 2/3 of the track. Namely 1 tenth or so…but more importantly 2 mph. Cars don’t usually lose much time and that’s evident with his ET being only 8 hundredths off when his trap speed is off so much.

Car is definitely being held back (or the track equipment is just funky in the first half).

Very well said…good for Uni for getting in the game…some people are never happy or just haters

His DSG tune needs work and definitely a handicap for ET/Traps. He mentions that it upshifts near 6,300rpm, that could explain his 22* of ignition advance as well.