Unsolicited testimonial

For the JHM Habenero Sauce. Just enough heat and a wonderful flavor. Thanks Dru.

And you guys thought I didn’t carrot all.

It is pretty good huh?

They make habanero sauce?

I start3d growing habanero peppers this year. Never thought of making sauce. How many peppers go into a hot sauce sized bottle of hot sauce?

I guess it depends on the hotness of the peppers, the size of the bottle, etc. etc.

I grew Red Savino(a) habs for about 10-12 years (90’s), but I never made sauce.

Curious. Might have to rectify that. Some day.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/23/eee97cfb859b6f6e1dbbb6a1d7794fa5.jpg

Can you send me a sample bottle?

I’ll selfie myself pouring it on some wings!

That’d be the one!

And you guys thought you could scoop me with TCU tunes.

LOL I had no idea this thread was actually about habanero sauce. Good stuff.

One does what one can.

Let me know on your next order!

The FBI, NBC and CBS have declared this product illegal to ship by USPS or US Mail

Next year; I will finalize my project with the elusive manifold purchase…just in time for the spring grilling :innocent:

Well, your order is going to need to be much sooner as it is a ‘while supplies last’ type of deal…

If it’s proper habanero pepper sauce you won’t be pouring it on wings

I love spicy food. Need to get my hands on some of this spicy sauce I guess! I’m slowly converting my wife over but it’s been a slow process.

I bought some peach habanero hot sauce from a restaurant in steamboat last winter, Low Country kitchen. Stuff is awesome on wings and fried chicken.

What would I pour it on?

I’m a fan of spicy food, no matter how much it makes me sweat (or burn).

No kidding it’s an actual sauce we’re talking about here lol

hmm Jake how much worth of parts do I have to order to get a bottle? I need some maintenance items ASAP I haven’t placed my order as I’m searching who’s got best pricing, but will for sure be ordering tomorrow.

I may have to order that cam follower soon, my GF is a hot sauce fiend she’d get a kick out of this

Haha just let me know when you guys order so I can see if there are any left