Vast closed for good?!?

Just emailed vast to ask them a question about something with my tune and got this email as a reply
http://img.tapatalk.com/477da3e1-0b4d-911b.jpg

Anybody know anything about it??

saw some conversation on az about it last week

I think you can remove the question mark from your title when you get an email like that.

Lol yea i guess so i was just wondering if there was any more info on it hence the question mark. As to i guess everyone who has tunes through them is screwed.

I think ever since count Vohn stopped helping vast, everyone with tunes through vast was already screwed.

Based on some of the recent threads anyway.

Good. They burnt too many bridges.

Actually what they really did was change their business name because of their legal troubles, try heading off all the potential lawsuits in the future & not supporting all the customers after they took all the money. Basically their still screwing people but under another name.

I hope people spread the word about this company & by them changing their name isn’t enough to hide them from the true crooks they are!

I heard the name Motor City Euro for the new company, any truth to this?

That name is already in effect

Thats okay looks like ill just be talking to Josh @ J-Fonz from now on…sucks cuz when i bought my fueling kit Josh was just starting so i bought the whole kit from Vast and they were good to me but guess that turned around quickly and now i wish i woulda just went with Josh from the start.

http://motorcityeuropean.net/

LOL, huge thumbs up to whoever did that. Real American ownage.

Any Google pros here? How do we make it so that site is the #1 hit when people plug motor city euro into Google?

is there even a .com yet?

who is it registered to?

motorcityeuropean and motorcityeuro.com is the same

Registrant:
Unleaded Software, Inc.
2560 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
US
Registrar: Domain.com
Domain Name: MOTORCITYEUROPEAN.COM
Created on: 06-APR-12
Expires on: 06-APR-13
Last Updated on: 11-APR-12
Administrative, Technical Contact:
Clark, Jarod jarod@unleadedsoftware.com
Unleaded Software, Inc.
2560 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
US
303-912-0227
303-377-0416
Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.UNLEADEDSOFTWARE.COM
NS3.UNLEADEDSOFTWARE.COM
End of Whois Information

Anyone been by Motor City European lately? No? Good because the place is chained up and you wouldn’t get in anyway

really?

Meta tags, alt text, images with alt text, lots of text with the search phrase, some in bold. There’s a few tips…

Bigger profit margins when you don’t have to pay business or sales tax. Sounds about in line with other operations of theirs.

Serve Andy right for being like he was. Where did you hear this?

Too bad cause prince was cool