well that was a nice vacation!

;D

Did you get your piss filled ECU back yet?

It’s been nice around here with all of the B5 guys jumping ship…have you given up on 10s yet?

http://youtu.be/BkasHdSb1nQ

yes i have ran 10s to bad i was banned to show you fags the video!

Let’s see the video.

Fags…looks like your back on your way out huh…if you did run 10s then great fpr you. Take a second amd consider sharing. I think it will help your case… considering most b5s have more excuses then results it will be good to see one more b5 that actually runs strong.

It takes a lot of negitive attitude to get to -40. If you did run a 10 tone back the hate…or what appears fo be hate for others and help show how it’s done…I thunk personally there is a big gap between the b5 mantality on somw things and how a major portion of the site sees things…I dont know why but part of being a b5 owner must be flipping out tempdrarally.

Who banned you from showing the video?

He’s obviously lying . He was posting on audizoo the whole time under 3Lbeater

He mentioned nothing about running 10.anything, unless he’s referring to 0-60 mph. If that’s the case, I believe him.

I’m pretty sure he was quoted saying anyone with any brains would run a VR6 in lieu of the 2.7T. I don’t care about the comment but ironically it puts him in the brainless category based on his personal views.

He went real fucking quiet when JHM ran 11.3 @ 126 on pump gas

If he only knew…

Eat that crow

Whoa, that had to hurt a bit.