what should I do to my car thread

I feel like my B8 modding journal is coming to a close. There aren’t many mods left worth doing. Maybe my creativity is drying up. What else should I do to this car? My short list of things I probably won’t do:

• plastic sunroof blank
  • carbon front rotors
  • wide body and wide wheels?

drive it. its done.

Coin holder delete.

Seriously, what are your plans now? You still daily driving it? Or is it your track car now? There is plenty to keep stripping off it. Build the head up to support higher revs? Test pipes? Fuel cell?

I think you have really done well with the mods. Are you planning on still using the car on the street. Going full DTM might add weight to the car.

I dont know your full mod list. Do you still have the cats in.

The sun roof is one where it might be better off just welding some sheet metal over the hole.

What is your current full mod list

I only drive it to the track, about 3000 miles a year total. 1000 there, 1000 back, and 1000 on track.

It is probably done for all intents and purposes. When 034 finishes their new intake system I may get that, since it probably is bottling up quite a bit of power that I’m now ready for.

drive it off a cliff and see how far that wing would take you

oops,
my bad Mods, i dint realize there was an entire thread over in the war room. cant edit or delete my last post
sorry!

Technically, it’s an upside down airplane wing so it would drop me like a rock.

Technically, he was making fun of you and your car, so that doesn’t even matter.

Technically that’s what he was hoping for

You sound like a fucking lone wolf shooter bro. Do I need to report you to the royal canadian mounted police and send them the “shooting shit” thread?

I dont think sakimano has even posted in that thread but Im pretty sure he never posted a picture of any guys or mentioned he even has any

What is the deal with the intake 034 is comming up with. Is it different then what else is out there now

I use the Internet for a lot of shit, but I’ve never used it to wish someone was dead or talk about them dying. Worth calling out as “Bad karma”.

I sound like a lone wolf shooter? lol. Also, don’t lone wolf shooters tend to stick to themselves and tend to be ultra reclusive? Not sure if you’re new here, but that doesn’t really describe me.

p.s. Just trying to help you understand the post that was made. You realise I didn’t write it…yeah?

Here’s it is again to remind you