Whats the best control arm upgrade kit/set?

Who has upgraded their control arms?

Name the brand and kit if possible?

Thank You…

Also what sway bars do You have brand and kit?

Thank You…

I went with the 034 Motorsports adjustable upper control arms because I’m lowered, but also because you can buy the rebuild kit for under $100 when they’re shot. I then chose the 034 Motorsports density lower control arms which is really just stiffer bushings. Finally I’m running the Hotchkis sway bars front (35mm) and back (24mm) with the 034 links front and back too. Overall I like the setup a lot and I think it’s great for the money. But it’s only worth replacing the upper ones with the adjustable ones if you’re lowered. Next on my list is the 034 rear adjustable control arms.

No one has replaced their control arms?

Not just one or two parts but the whole set of control arms?

There are probably 50 threads on control arms from the past 3 months on Audizine, and nearly every member here is a member there, yourself included. What information are you hoping to get that hasn’t already been posted there?

Sent from my Moto X

I don’t frequent AZ they tend to 3.0L bash.

But thank You I’ll look now.

I guess my post doesn’t count lol.

Your right they tend to not appreciate the 3.0 guys. What brands are you even considering there are a few good options. 034 is one of them.

i went with FCP Euro’s kit. It was like $250 for the whole shebang. Sure its cheap, but I have over 15K on it so far and everything looked great when I checked it out two days ago. Nice and tight. Plus, if anything goes wrong, they replace the whole kit for free. FCP guarantees everything for life. Gotta love it.

Apparently not. It was good advice too which is why this sounds weird.

Halo, I typically recommend going with either 034 control arms or FCP control arms for non-adjustable control arms.

1. The 034 control arm bushings are nicer and should hold up better/longer but you pay a lot more for them along with paying extra for tie rods.
  2. The FCP control arm bushings work well but they probably will not last as long. The FCP control arm kits also cost a lot less than the 034 arms while including tie rods.

034 kit with outer tie rods $522 vs FCP option 1 kit $219.95

If you want adjustable upper control arms then you want to get the 034 adjustables.

I like the Hotchkis sway bars. It is highly recommended to only install a bigger rear sway bar to force some more over steer by stiffening up the rear of the car. The 034 rear sway bar is nice too.

I did the FCP complete kit on my S4 and it’s ok, but wish I had went for the 034 kit.

When I did mine, I did the entire 034 kit, less the adjustable UCA’s. HD hardware kit too. No complaints, there really isn’t much to them anyway so anything would work fine.

Thanks for the advice on the control arms.
I am considering the 034’s.kit.

I was trying to see if the front sway bar or both was worth doing.
But I see people only do the rear with the Hotchkis

I was thinking the Hotchkis kit.
http://www.hotchkis.net/product/audi-a4-b6b7-sport-sway-bars/?mk=73&yr=2003&md=987&sm=20

Just trying to find it for a lower price.

https://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/sway-bar-kit-sport-hotchkis-for-b6-b7-a4-p-910.html?cPath=21_62_64_242_243

I saw JHM’s kit.

Right now I am getting the clutch kit.
After that is installed I will see what is left of tax money and go from there.