What's the current market for these cars?

Hi guys,

My 8 year journey with my 2007 S6 has finally run it’s course. Had a lot of fun with it, but also a lot of trouble-shooting. Ironically, the V10 seems to be running better than ever before––no CELs in the last year. But the bodywork is starting to show its age in a few locations.

I did a quick scan and the last forsale post was about a year ago. What are these cars worth now? I tried a quick kbb.com seach, but I seem to be blocked with an overseas IP address. The car is in the EU now, and I’m wondering if it is worth it to bring it back home to the US for sale.

I too bought a 2007 S6 a few years ago and was very happy with it as well. However, like you, problems started to appear, especially with the bodywork. I spent a lot of time and money to fix those problems, and now my car looks better than ever before. As for the price of the S6, I’m not sure how much they currently cost. However, in my experience, the price can vary greatly depending on the condition of the car, the amount of mileage, and other factors. If you want to sell your car, it is probably best to return it to the US and sell it there. This may take some time and incur additional costs, but may end up being more profitable in the long run.

I’m having a hard time selling mine. Basically anything a new owner would ask about regarding maintenance for my car has been done. Biggest problem is people see some kbb value of like ~$7500 and tell me I am asking too much. Just about every other S6 V10 I see for sale is listed for ~$10,000+, and these cars have no service/maintenance history other than some lame carfax report. I’m lost on what to do other than just about give the car away to someone who is going to trash it.

Damn I just bought a v10 off of someone