10,000 mile review of my 2010 Audi S4… lol

Met up with a friend who told me to check in and see the latest…wow, the progress never ends. Great work prime and Loe and all. Maybe I’ll jump back on my b8 next year.

^^^said that last year

J, Great to finally meet you! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day and meeting us at the beach. Was fun catching up and talking, wish we had more time. Cruise was great and just got back in town earlier today… Hope your flight back home went smooth…

I hope you get back into tinkering with the car, I think you’ll be happy with what APR has coming soon and later… Looking forward to the spring and making some passes… lol Keep in touch bud!

Hey Ron, thank you too, that was great to meet up in person finally, can’t wait to meet up again. So much to talk about and too little time.

Yeah like I said to Saki, no rush on anything with the S4, the new house and new businesses are higher priority but not going to the track at all kinda hurt this year. Hopefully we can get the TTRS and the NSX out to the track for a little action in 2017. I like the idea of mid-ohio…