2013 F150 Ecoboost build...

FI definitely changes the whole deal, as does tuning, product availability and platform support. None of which I think you will have to worry about.

I didn’t mean it to sound like I thought the V6 was a bad choice.

Ya man I wasn’t trying to come off as a a-hole either, I have had many people say “oh, it’s only a V6”

There was no offense taken, I wanted the EB…so bad I sold my Silverado LTZ to get it…

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92800314/Photo%20Jan%2005%2C%2011%2057%2033%20AM.jpg

bring that shit box GM out I got a ford for ya.

Euroswagr you did it right and got a ford. The F150 EB trucks are fun and fast. Ford keeps the F150 domination alive. Now get a RS4 and you have the dream combo for life.

Justin, aren’t you an ecoboost owner? car? or am I far off

Selling a silverado for a f150…I can’t believe you said that on the open forum.

hahaha

p.s. Nice ecobitch V6. Bitch

:slight_smile:

Haha, I have no Brand allegiance…I have always loved Chevys, but they aren’t impressing me right now. My F150 blows both my 07 and the present models out of the water…the only other option was for me was the Duramax, but I have no need for a 2500…nor did I want to spend $60k. It wasn’t just the engine option either with me going with the EB…the cab is huge, the bed is deeper, I feel that even the ride is better…plus I would have never gotten a loaded LTZ Z71 for the same price I paid for a loaded FX4

Thanks, I think. I take shit all the time for having a V6 truck…but people are surprised at the power it makes and how quick it is.

I woke up to an exciting voicemail this morning and will be returning a phone call this evening. As soon as the temps drop down here (1/4 mile time) we will see just bitchin’ this V6 bitch can be.

;D

Just kidding

On a utility vehicle, I couldn’t care less what the engine is, as long as it’s effective.

JHM tuned F150? Hmmm…

bring that shit box GM out I got a ford for ya.

Euroswagr you did it right and got a ford. The F150 EB trucks are fun and fast. Ford keeps the F150 domination alive. Now get a RS4 and you have the dream combo for life.

JHM tunes fords?

Justin, aren’t you an ecoboost owner? car? or am I far off

a fellow who works with JHM tunes a hell of a lot of fords

Nice, that could be a fun duo… JHM tuned Ford and Audi.

EcoboostRevolution.net…??

JHM tuned F150? Hmmm…

JHM tunes fords?

a fellow who works with JHM tunes a hell of a lot of fords

Nice, that could be a fun duo… JHM tuned Ford and Audi.