'90 Coupe quattro build thread

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/239298396_ecc0e07054.jpg

Best of Luck beems. Would have loved to see you finish this project though b/c I’m sure it would have turned out awesome.

putting this up for sale, $3,000.

got into shooting over the summer and just really have no interest in modding cars anymore.

beemercer@gmail.com if anyone is interested or knows anyone who’s interested. car is not drivable at the moment, but it should be easy to load it up on a trailer in my driveway

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/239298396_ecc0e07054.jpg

Best of Luck beems. Would have loved to see you finish this project though b/c I’m sure it would have turned out awesome.

Where did this end up, out of curiosity?

Where did this end up, out of curiosity?

still at my house; my girlfriend may buy it from me, I may keep it and work on it slowly, may sell it if I get a good offer. not sure yet

still at my house; my girlfriend may buy it from me, I may keep it and work on it slowly, may sell it if I get a good offer. not sure yet

so most of the interior is back in the car, passenger seat track foot was all buggered up so still working on that

the interior temp sensor setup was all fucked up… all this trouble with the interior makes me think I’d be better off gutting it lol

Is the car still immobile?

it moves, just not often lol. the alternator is siezed and squeaks horribly.

I’m going to finish up the interior and then pull the front bumper for paint, then start work on the engine bay

so most of the interior is back in the car, passenger seat track foot was all buggered up so still working on that

the interior temp sensor setup was all fucked up… all this trouble with the interior makes me think I’d be better off gutting it lol

Is the car still immobile?

it moves, just not often lol. the alternator is siezed and squeaks horribly.

I’m going to finish up the interior and then pull the front bumper for paint, then start work on the engine bay

sold pending pickup

sold pending pickup

Cool car but its just as cool that you were able to sell it and have that money for a new project or even just money back from the old project

Yeah I would’ve liked to have it end differently, just glad I money back out of it.

Cool car but its just as cool that you were able to sell it and have that money for a new project or even just money back from the old project