91gl's Ntrous'd R32

He noted that he is currently stock DSG and engine tune.

^^ doh. misread the initial post. thnx

dumped the b8 last april. was a beautiful car but not worth the money people spend to mod it. so far im 3k in total on a 15k car and im running low 12’s…not a bad deal lol

haha, thats tough to argue with. Glad you’re enjoying it though, that’s what it’s all about really.

BTW, those front tires look meaty as hell on those enkies! Also, I can’t believe this is all on stock tune, I’m sure some new software alone would take you a decent bit deeper, but your 60’ times are already pretty good considering the limited mods.

badass, you bringing it to waterfest?

thank you…might have something coming for it though. ill keep you all posted.

hell yes…gonna shock the shit out of some people.

even though there werent that many people, got mad love at show and go yesterday

nice, I was considering heading down again this year

Damn, waterfest may be on my calendar considering how close it will be!

255/40/18 Dunlop ZII’s bought off some stance kid for $200 bucks because they rubbed too much on his setup lol. basically brand new tires for the price of one lol. they hook like hell. spraying out the whole not so much as a squeak. they just take off perfectly. really nice tires

We’ve seen so any 2.0t gti performance threads it’s nice to see a R32 thread. Those are impressive results for such easy mods.

The general performance route for these is usually an expensive single turbo kit. This is a very cool alternative. It must sound amazing, I love the vr6 with a good exhaust.

this first result when bone stock is pretty solid. Looks like around 260 hp there. That accurate?

dyno’d it at 217 on our mustang dyno bone stock literally as soon as I picked it up.

Excuse my ignorance here but is the r32 awd?

yes it is

You’ve got to forgive me I have so many questions.

No fuel pump added? The stock system can handle it?

Are you spraying through all the gears even first?

Not a problem. …I dont mind

Stock fuel system. Car other than light weight components is in 100% stock trim. Only thing changed are the plugs which are 2 steps colder than stock.

Spraying through every single gear including first from 3100 rpm to 6500 when I shift

91 back in the game… Not suprised at teh results. Its 91gl… good to see you on teh audi borads again.