Since I’m migrating over from AZ, I figured I should introduce myself and give a short and sweet explanation of the build. I bought my A4 back in April of 2013 with 96k miles on it. It was 100% bone stock down to the PCV and paper air filter and she looked pretty damn good for her age.
To make a long story short, I threw some parts at it.
Then brakes and ST coilovers:
Add some Bi-xenons and new grill:
Then shit got a little crazy:
Going back in:
Dyno place was a bit sketchy. They couldn’t get a tach signal, so I got no torque numbers and they needed more fans. Also, thanks to it being an inertia dyno, I was only able to get to about 20 psi instead of the 23-24 I was actually running on the street. Stay tuned for another dyno run at a more competent facility with a load bearing dyno.
Here’s the car as she sits now with my summer wheels.