Chaning the color scheem of the site

To change your theme you need to be a Registered/Active member. Once registered sign in.

Then click:
Profile> Look and layout Preferences > Current Theme: forum or board Default (change) From there pick any of the available board themes to test.

Thanks for the DIY. . . I haven’t decided how I feel about the green. I’m kinda afraid to change it away as I may never go back, it is certainly unique.

Also, I watched the video just to see if I could recognize the voice to figure out who you are. . . .no speaking though, darn you’re elusive god.

hahahaha

Is God just another alter-ego for saki?

I went to the light blue style but I came back to the dark green for some reason. It doesn’t make any sense why, but I just prefer it. I prefer tapatalk above all as I don’t have to put up with the banners on other sites. Not such an issue here.

God is someone else. It’s not saki

if it was, I’d have 2 R8s…and I don’t even have an R8 diecast model. I wasn’t even one of the first 20 members i dont think?

god is a friend of countvohn’s I believe and generously created this site for us…so we could have a bullshit free forum on which to post.

He watched Audizine get poisoned by advertiser dollars corrupting the site owner’s supposed dedication to ‘enthusiasts’
He watched EuroAddiction’s owners throw members under the bus to line their pockets

So…he said fuck this and created this place. Pretty awesome gesture!

Definitly a big thanks and props to “God” he is a great site mod, and I didn’t know he was the creator so a big thank you goes out to him. He’s already helped me quite a few times when I was having technical issues on the site.

The Blue is sick. :slight_smile:

I wonder if the R8’s are JHM tuned. I have a feeling a catless, straight piped, JHM tuned V10 R8 would be intoxicating

Any JHM R8 would be intoxicating.

Well he didn’t deny that they weren’t tuned in the B7 A4 mod thread. I think that he needs to utilize the R8 section of this forum

We thought the S5 guys took a long time to put pictures up hint hint God :wink:

God does not post pictures
he wills them into being!

Maybe the RS4 is just a cover b/c you don’t want to make all your business associates/clients/etc think you’re making a killing, and you keep the R8’s in a little villa in Aspen where you spend your summers and play golf. . . you’re elusive enough, it wouldn’t be the most shocking thing.

But actually you weren’t even in the top 50 it looks like Saki, but you probably have the most posts (shocker). You did beat Dan by a day though, but I don’t think he’s ever logged in since then (cough, someone able to get him posting too, cough?).

I think when you view “people” it sorts them by date order they joined. Kinda makes for pain to search for people. I also am still hoping for profiles to be made public/semi-public so that other members can see information allowed by another member when they go to their page. Right now it’s just “you do not have access to view this member’s account”

that list is sortable actually (the members list) so you can sort by posts or whatever you want. Weird title on your username…

http://i43.tinypic.com/2n68c2a.jpg

^That’s bullshit! It’s supposed to read “bottom bitch”!

Count asked me to use a different username then my normal one on other forums as this was in it’s infancy at the time and didn’t want to attract too much attention at first (until the ball really got rolling etc). If Count or God wants to change mine to “Mbgt72” like on other forums, that’s fine, but I’m cool with it the way it is as well.

you don’t really seem like a mad dog in real life…

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/1/902c0594-2750-435d-b5c0-764838a59e9b.jpg

everytime i see Madison’s screen name on here, i think of MD 2020 and revisit my youth everytime. When i was 17 and 18, my friends and i used to drive into Newark and pay the bums outside 5 bucks to buy us liquor. Maddog 2020 was our shit lol

^ehhh, just gave me disgusting chills down my back. . . We did a “bum wine” party in college once. . . .ONCE.

is that when you would go park under the bridge and do stupid shit and get wasted? Oh wait that was 6 months ago lol

^Is that to me or 91?

If it’s me, I don’t recall the story. . . maybe that’s why I don’t recall though.

i think saki is revisiting his youth…when the dinosaurs roamed the earth lol

idk if that was to me either, can you remind us what you are talking about saki? i gave up heavy drinking. too much money and too much brain hurt. i have a nice cold Magners Irish Cider every now and then.

that was totally for you 91

there’s a video on your or Scott’s youtube of you guys drinking and jumping on shit under a bridge somewhere. It’s pretty funny.