hello A.R user's... 3L Billet RS6 car from tweets4estates hood///

Yeah been banned from audizine for some years now because of tools like evilevo and jibberjive… Both GT car losers. 12-13 sec 1/4 club…

My s4 is getting oversized valves and All the Rs4 goodies on it… Hope to beat JHM’s record setting pass this season. My car is still full interior but ive shaved over 250lbs off the car…

nice user name lol… anymore details/pics of the car/motor/turbos?

hahahaha nice

car sounds sweet. Go crush JHM…someone needs to wake them the fuck up…they’re slacking on keeping us excited with information.

Care to share some of the weight savings?

I would guess seats (light ones instead of stockers) and your full exhaust being changed would be good for about 100-125 lbs. Ditch spare is anotehr 45 lbs saved. LW battery? LW wheels? LW rotors?

How about the rest? What’s normal weight shave in B5 land?

awesome!

11lbs gt2 carbon fiber seats. No a/c 8lb carbon fiber battery. charcoal canister removal. lighter calipers and rotors. light weight wheels no spare tire lighter exhaust… missing 500 nuts and bolts and heat sheilds lol…

modd list.

Engine

1. 3L crank
  2. Diamond 82.5mm ceramic coated pistons
  3. Rosten connecting rods
  4. Fully built with super tech parts 2.8L heads
  5. billet rs6 turbos with 59mm comp wheels
    6.ARD/Vast turbo inlets
  6. X-1 Intake
  7. RS4 Mas and according
  8. Vast e85 tuning kit with injectors
  9. Bosch 044 fuel pump drop in with basket now switchihg to a AMD dubble pumper
  10. ER intercoolers
  11. RS4 Bi-pipe with 2.5 inch pressure pipes
  12. stern motor mounts
  13. gaskets head studs, powder coating
  14. RS4 Y-pipe
  15. Ported RS4 intake manifold
    17 .RS4 TB
    18 AR design 3" DP’s
  16. Getting a 4" aluminum exhaust made!

20??? Maybe a 100shot if JHM releases there nitrous plate for the 2.7TT or 3.0TT for that matter :wink:

Trans

1. Rebuild kit from dealer $1200 1-2 gear slider and all synchros
  2. cryo treatment
  3. Tilton twin disk with flywheel
  4. Jhm shifter bushings and weighted linkage
  5. nuespeed short shifter
  6. apikol rear diff mount
  7. AWE trans brace with poly bushing upgrade
  8. stern trans mounts
  9. 034 rear diff brace

Misc

1. Euro Rear Bumper
  2. euro trunk lid
    3.H&R coilovers
    4.E-code headlights
    5.rs4 grill
  3. champion racing 18 inch
  4. AWE boost gauge
  5. AEM wide band
  6. Porsche Cayenne BBK
  7. 034 Adjustable control arms with new lowers
  8. NT05 Nitto 245/40/18 tires.
  9. Porsche GT2 Euro carbon fiber seats with Recaro brackets.

awesome list there, thatd be badass to see with some spray

X2. . . .

Keep the info coming and post up pics that you can. Any info on runs with the car in previous setups?

I really hope JHM gets their nitrous setup going, I think it would really change the B5 game especially when it comes to spooling some of those big turbos etc.

best pass to date was 2 years ago stock 2.7L no weight savings 22psi on regular non billet rs6ss E85 vast tuned 11.67@127 I hope to go 10mph faster and a second faster with the 3L and 10 psi more boost.

nice, i’m really looking forward to seeing the build progress.
post plenty of pics please.

One of them broke into the 12s? SWEET!

best quote. No kidding. for all the complaining that goes on you would think they copuld have talked teh car faster.

Wecome to the new land of freedom. Graet to have you. its great to see more and more RS6 turbo cars getting it on.

Welcome bud. Glad you finally made it.

Cant believe they let you in! Welcome hope you break into the 10’s this year!

anyone can get ‘in’. Staying is the real challenge :smiley:

Lol, yeah buddy, keep pretending like I have any sway on AZ, and that you got banned there and everywhere else for anything other than being a jackass :smiley: I pretty much got banned on AZ myself.

On a real note though, since you’ve proven (multiple times) that you’re really not scared to blow your motor up, I am looking forward to you pushing the limits of your setup at the track. Speaking honestly, not being facetious. Hope you give JHM, and maybe Guru’s old time a run for their money.

a 100shot should do the trick on guru mans time… But also his car was not full interior or on a K04 based turbo like my self…

In for the second whta jib saiid

Nice build … keep us posted.
Best of luck

Regards

When are you going to be able to start the car?