Hi All. Owner of the RS4 with the AMD S/C base kit checking in.

If you are ever down in Portland Per I could likely get 2 RS4s to run with you. We both have the same exhaust with piggies and an h-pipe. That’s all I have. The other car has P&P and JHM beta tune. Could be a a few more “data” points.

Cheers, jared…I’ll keep that in mind. I do seem to make it down there once or twice a year.

Agreed 100%… bunch of wacko’s on here giving this guy a hard time because they can’t let things go.

Here is a great example plus anything that ChrisK says is just a pile of garbage:

I don’t even know how you think anyone with a functioning brain can take you serious right now with posts like this. The level of stupid/nonsense in this thread from you can ChrisK are completely off the charts right from page 1.

It’s the truth, shit for brains. Look around at people who have been hassled on various forums. It’s always one of those reasons. Find me an example when it wasn’t.

What would you know anyway? You have zero knowledge on the 4.2 forums and their history.

[quote=“sakimano,post:116,topic:4246”]

It’s the truth, shit for brains. Look around at people who have been hassled on various forums. It’s always one of those reasons. Find me an example when it wasn’t.

But that’s exactly the point… you took a perfectly good thread, and started a conspiracy theory about the dyno plot etc… I mean… you beg for info, literally and then when you get a shred you and your sidekick go crazy with your theories and bullshit.

To any normal person reading this thread it’s just showing that you have no sense of reason at all.

You of all people normally discredit dyno plots as a whole, you know full and well that various dynos, conditions etc influence the outcome… you have no idea at all about anything that transpired there when the OP did his base line.

I did absolutely nothing to start a conspiracy theory about the dyno plot. Want to re-think your answer?

I said to RS4per that his rationale that the ‘before’ dyno read low absolves AMD of doing any funny business with their dyno doesn’t hold water because if someone were selling a supercharger kit with manipulated dyno numbers, they would be incented to have a low baseline to make the delta look better.

I then went out of the way to say that I wasn’t implying this about AMD, and that I don’t care about dyno numbers anyway, but just explained that it doesn’t really line up with the implications about AMD’s dyno history. Further, I referenced the EPL Tuning problems thread I started where I said the AMD cars with 605 or 770 turbos CLEARLY make epic power not just because of the AMD dynos, but because of the insane high end acceleration. I made it clear that I thought the problem with real world or 1/4 mile performance that the AMD cars see is a result of the poor tuning from EPL.

Let me help you out…because you’re lost

this thread…

the ‘where are all the fast EPL 1/4 mile times’ thread…

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=485.0

Check your facts.

lol check my facts?

I think it’s hilarious you think there is any truth to “EPL tuning problems” this is all things you just make up in your head. Like I said, you’re just full on conspiracy theories that’s all… you and your little internet circle jerk friends.

Was this guy on a self-induced hiatus or a karma induced one? I’m pretty sure no one missed you buddy…

I’m pretty sure I don’t care what you say/think.

That said, I’m bored enough to post on here that’s pretty much all it is. This forum brings nothing of value to anyone except entertainment of reading the absolutely ridiculous posts of Sakimano and company. So I thought I would keep the party going.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. Typical.

1. You said I turned this thread into a conspiracy about amd dyno numbers

2. I replied that this is false, and showed that I have in fact done the opposite

3. You change the subject to disagreeing about my claims about epl (which are entirely not the subject here)

This is standard behaviour for people who talk bullshit. Beat it kid.

lmao… you’re accusing me of talking bullshit? BAHAHAHAHA… clearly you’ve never read any of your own posts.

Good god man, you are something else I tell you. The garbage you’ve spewed (and continue to) for so long clearly has become your reality hasn’t it.

^^^and he persists in ignoring what everyone else reading the thread can see.

Go troll the 15 year old BMW forums. I’m sure they miss you over there.

did Per forget about this thread?

People seemed to be having enough fun without me :wink:

Not much to report. It’s crazy time at work, so I haven’t coordinated the reschedule of the final tweak/dyno yet. Not enough time for play right now :confused: I just got to pull the entire engine because of an oil leak on the backside, though (was diagnosed about 6 months ago by dealer as valve cover, but Jason took a look and found it wasn’t that at all). Thankfully, Audi ponied up 50%.

Oh wow… I’d show you all pictures, but I see God is not allowing linking to audi e n t h u s i.us here now. You can’t write the word b e n e f i t s for some arcane reason, and now a little forum starting up is censored for some other reason (never mind the argument about the other tuning forum which I don’t have history on to have an opinion about).

Folks: peace out :wink: I’m 41, married, with 3 kids looking to exchange knowledge and info with other Audi enthusiasts in an open and respectful manner. I don’t get the sense that the administrator of this site is in quite the same state of mind. No biggie, to each their own. As promised, I’ll let you all know the final results when I have them. I’ll post a link here to where I publish the info. If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to contact me on QW, Audi e n th usi.us or AZ (S4Per on AZ, RS4Per in all others).

All the best, and thanks for the dialog,
Per

What is the site you’re referring to?

Also why do you suddenly need an engine pull?

Very, very strange.

Edit: just saw that site. One thread in the 4.2 section and it’s a ‘bash jhm with no facts’ thread

That site appears to be a party for amd fan boys who don’t like hearing the truth over here. Looks like tweets and mjackson are running a good old circle jerk. Well it’s good to see those cancerous growths will be too busy to troll this site now. They will have their hands full posting pbox 1/4 mile times on their fastest list (yes, pbox times are included lol) . I guess they needed a way to get the laundry list of epic failure epl tuned amd cars to win at something.

P. S. Rs4per…is your car the record setting fastest amd car to have its motor out? That’s pretty impressive. Two weeks supercharged…and the motor is out. Usually takes a few months or so for amd customer cars to be on the shelf. (dshot, burningcoals, tweets, deep etc)

Saki, go look at my site and look at my master list of mods & maintenance. You’ll see the oil leak documented about 6 months ago, if not more, before I had any engine mods done to it. It was on the list to get fixed for some time, and once Jason figured out the true diagnosis (not valve cover leak) I decided to get it done.

Now, honestly, Saki. I’ve been a pretty stand up guy here, and I’ve looked the other way to the majority of the passive aggressive, underhanded comments various people have made here…anyone reading this thread certainly understands who has and who hasn’t taken the high road. So, I see your passion for facts and data, and I love it! But why do you allow yourself to get into wild conspiracy theories that are so far removed from facts, like that my oil leak has anything to do with my S/C? It seems like you’d be better than that and at least ask more questions before coming to any conclusions about MY car, and that you’d be able to separate MY car from any beef you have with AMD. I am not AMD, allow yourself to understand that, and be glass half-full and given everything you know about ME, believe what I’m telling you.

That said - this is my last post on this site. Too bad that some weird ass behind the scenes feuds spoil it for a group of enthusiasts.

All the best,
Per

Oil leak…why wasn’t it addressed…

1.before the supercharger was installed?
2.while AMD was all over the backside of the motor installing a new clutch and custom downpipes?

…that just doesn’t make sense to me, I’m not a shop owner or a professional technician, but any logical individual would say “hey customer, let me take care of this oil leak and any other minor issues with the car before I install our supercharger kit and begin pushing the motor” I really have no dog in this fight…no RS4 yet, but this is one of those things that makes AMD look bad, unless you specifically said “don’t touch the oil leak”…which to be honest wouldn’t make a damn bit of sense either.

Still, good luck with everything and I really do hope your car is successful at the strip.

Exactly. It’s a six month old issue so amd knew and you knew there was something wrong.

But rather than even glancing at it during 20 hours of install time for the $12,000 in parts amd are selling you, amd thought naaah we won’t bother. Bring it back in a few weeks and we will look.

Before we address your oil problem though (because everyone knows major oil consumption issues are always good to ignore on these 4.2 cars) let’s send you off to do some dyno pulls and videos and races and build threads on every audi forum on earth lol.

Awesome!

This is no conspiracy theory. This is simply you getting a little fresh perspective

Go post this time line on quattrofail. Amd is is a sponsor there so nobody will say shit. They, like you, will pat Jason on the back for his superman diagnostic powers.

Go post it on Audizine. Nobody will notice lol.

Go post it on rs246. Someone may find it odd and will address it (as long as they realise this is amd USA not amd uk).

But post it on this site and you will DEFINITELY be called out.

lol more conspiracy theories…

I am in no way trying to start a conspiracy or contribute to one…I think what I said was completely logical

Be honest, you made some good points in the PSI vs PSI discussion…wouldn’t you make sure a car was 100% as far as maintenance and small issues were concerned (such as an oil leak) before putting your company’s initial production supercharger on it? This very small test group of cars are going to make or break the program, so slapping a supercharger on a car with issues (even small ones) and not making sure that car is at 100% performance and a prime candidate to show your products true performance and gains, well that just doesn’t make any type of business sense

logical observations…do not always equal conspiracies